1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied My Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Gladiator_Derp12, Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gladiator_Derp12

Gladiator_Derp12 Popular Meeper

IGN: Gladiator_Derp12
    Banned for: perm
    When: 4 months ago
    Who by: PuckMiner
    What for: X-ray
    What happened: Right this is how the day went. I woke up at 7 am I then went on meepcraft which Mjr_Minor helped me clear plots. I then went to school and asked my brother to tnt mine when I went off to school. Him being an idiot went on my nodus version I have downloaded , and mined he only mined up 1 spawner, but this was the accounts 2nd offence. I came back from school not knowing what he had actually done, then did a bit of dice dueling. After this I went to mosque, then after I came back I was banned.
    Why should I be unbanned: I know that my account is my responsibility, and I have already used this excuse, but it was my brother and will do anything to get unbanned and will do anything to prove it.
    ~Gladiator_Derp12

2. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

I notified higher staff of your ban, please be patient.

3. MrsMegan

MrsMegan Celebrity Meeper

I will accept this ban appeal, If you agree on the terms that:

Any illegal actions will result in a perm ban
    You will not allow your brother on your account
    If these two are followed for the next 30 days any punishments will return to normal.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  4. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

It's been over a month that we've been waiting for an answer. If you would like to appeal again, please do, and please note that the conditions will still apply. This appeal is denied.

JumboAce and leodavinci9000 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.