1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied My Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Gladiator_Derp12, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gladiator_Derp12

Gladiator_Derp12 Popular Meeper

IGN: Gladiator_Derp12
    When I was banned?: 1-2 months ago
    Banned by: Puckminer
    What for: Xray
    Ban length: Perm
    Ok the day started off by me asking Mjr_Minor to help me clear plots for 60k, MrsMegan helped us. I had to go to school at 8:30 am, so I asked my brother to finish that off, he didn't have school that day as he was not feeling well. I said he could do some tnt mining. So whilst I was at school he went tnt mining, I have a nodus version installed for my single player worlds. He went on nodus and x-rayed a spawner. So when I came back from school , I was not banned yet. Puckminer asked me to show him my embassies, so that he could see the spawner I guess. Then I got banned at around 6pm I think.

Thank you for reading
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 21, 2014, Original Post Date: Apr 21, 2014 ---
    I was banned March 5th.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
    TheUnknown000 likes this.
  2. PuckMiner

PuckMiner Celebrity Meeper

3. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

Your account is your responsibility regardless of who is playing on it. If he plays on your account and x-rays, you are responsible. This is the second time this has happened now, and we will not take the risk of having it happen for a third time. You may reappeal in a few weeks, but this is denied for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.