1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied (My ban appeal) I'm sorry my younger brother...

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by lostsurviver, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostsurviver

lostsurviver New Meeper

While I was helping my parents (we are trying to move out of the house we live in right now) I was afk and I was helping packing up and then my younger brother played and used mods without asking me. So I told him to never do that again (he understood) so from now on... there wont be any more x-ray used used in your server and also I know its my fault leaving my computer where he could use :(. So can you please unbann me ?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
    Myoshino and _Rigel like this.
  2. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Huh. Seems every person who is banned for xray had a younger brother who did it while they were afk - what I never understand is how they managed to install the mods and do the amount of xraying they did in such a short time, a time in this case which was simply packing.

Regardless of whether I velive your story or not, your account used xray, which is a bannable offence. This appeal is denied, we have no way of knowing who did it, only that this account broke rules and faces the consequence.

wayzata20 and Netrarc like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.