1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

My Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by dincaboutit, May 24, 2014.

1. dincaboutit

dincaboutit Meeper

i love this server its my favorite i have spent 100 and over dollars on it its poi love fuzzlr he always nice i love people to. my app.

2. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

•No format (found here: http://meepcraft.com/threads/compulsory-application-format-tips.507/) this app will be auto-denied

For next time, use the format and follow the tricks on the link and the ones I'm about to share with you:

Try to be active in all 3 of the parts of Meep; ts, forums, and ingame.

Ingame- Try being active in /shout and make yourself more known. Also, try to help people in shout and msg as you possibly can.

Forums- Try posting more in the Guides section. Answer peoples' questions and make guides for people to help them learn and give them a better idea of how the game works.

Teamspeak- Don't just go on and mute your mic. Try talking, meet the members of the community. We are all (at least most of us) very nice! Don't be shy!

Unfortunately, this app will be auto-denied due to lack of format. Sorry! :(

Muunkee-Alexia likes this.
  3. Neil_WW

Neil_WW Celebrity Meeper

Bob4444444 likes this.
  4. PhoenixPuppy

PhoenixPuppy Celebrity Meeper

You're 16?

Who are you?
    No format?
    Your app was one sentence...

5. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

This application is denied. If you decide to apply again, you must wait 2 weeks and use the format that Bob linked to. :)

Bob4444444 likes this.