1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

My Application :D

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Princess Rainbow Flash, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess Rainbow Flash

Princess Rainbow Flash New Meeper

My In Game Name is: doggyJackrussel (terrible ign i know)
    My skype username is: RainbowFlashTAlicornPegasister (Same as my youtube channel and lol yeah long i know)
    Sorry I don't have Team Speak
    Mic use: alot and its also a camera
    Timezone: Belfast
    Hours online per weekday: well i can't really tell you exactly but maybe around 3 or 4 but if its a holiday then like 9 hours
    Hours online per weekend: i'm at my dads on the weekend but about 8 hours
    Position changes: Citizen to Helper
    Introduction: I'm 11 i like My little pony friendship is magic and im proud to be a Pegasister. I have a 18 years old sister and a 25 year old brother. My sister has epilepsy and i have a lower down eyelid but i can't remember the name for it. I have a youtube channel and its been up for a year and i have 27 subscribers. I like PewDiePie, SkyDoesMinecraft, Bodil40, Tobuscus and JackTHerbert. I love to play minecraft,GTA V,Last of Us,Roblox or anything pony realted. I am in a Grammar School and i have alot of fun there. I like to have a little joke every now and then
    Why I should be a Helper: Well i don't have to be one but i'd like to be one because i have my own server but its not 24/7 and only my friends know about it so i kinda know what having to be responsible is like.I like to help other player build their houses if they are having trouble and i like to build things with friends for my server. I have to stop fights constantly in school and in-game.So thats why I would like to be a Helper.
    Weaknesses:Homework,getting picked on, real life spiders, Slenderman and being made fun of.
    Conclusion: I think my main parts are about my server but i really don't mind if i get it either way.

Thank you for reading my application.

2. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

Congratulations on your first post. Please keep in mind that

1) Forums activity is required.
    2) Teamspeak activity is required.
    3) The majority of your application was irrelevant to the position.

This application is denied. Reapply in no less than two weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.