1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted My Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Blackbeltdude42, Aug 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackbeltdude42

Blackbeltdude42 Popular Meeper

IGN: BlackBeltDude42
    When I was Banned: over a month ago
    Reason: Scamming
    Staff Member: LexKristen
    Length: Perm

Why I should be unbanned:
    I apologize for the scamming. I realize what I did and how wrong it truly was, soiling other players' experiences and the like. I have a lengthy ban history; thus, making my unban chances slim to none. I am wishing for another chance, in which I can assure you of a display of maturity. The common question will be asked, "what can assure us that this time will be different?" I can assure you I will stear clear of trouble. If you do not believe me, then there is no need for an unban. I miss MeepCraft and would enjoy playing again. I have given MeepCraft much trouble and wish to change that.

Thank you,
    BlackBelt

RAULPTY, Jiltism, Draqq and 1 other person like this.
  2. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Blackbelt, the majority of your bans have been theft, luring and scamming related. We have given you chances to come back and change your ways more times than one and you have made us regret our decisions. How in the world are we going to trust you now? This obviously isn't the first time that you've said "I'll shape up" to us.

LexKristen and Darke_Amethyst like this.
  3. Blackbeltdude42

I do not want to be seen as a jerk or scammer in the meepcraft community. I can not say anything to your question that I have not said in the past. I want to show you that I am changed. I am sorry to meepcraft for being a bad member all these years. Hope you will give me another chance to show you I am changed.

4. abbythrowsstuff

Blackbelt this is your final ultimatum, if you violate this you will not have another chance to join meep. Period:
    • Any ban in the next 30 days is an automatic perm ban (unappealable)
    • Any scamming/luring/ect. ban after the 30 days is still an unappealable perm ban
    • Any other ban after the 30 days will be up to the discretion of the banner
    Do you agree to these terms?

5. Blackbeltdude42

Yes m
    Yes ma'am!

6. abbythrowsstuff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.