1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted My Appeal/Apology

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Draqq, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

Cooleysworld has allowed me to make this, please do not delete it. I mean every word I say in this appeal.

-------------------------------------------------------

IGN (In-Game Name): ohDraqq
    When you were banned: A few months ago (Sorry, I don't know the exact date)
    Reason: For posting a link in shout that contained graphic images (Sorry again, I don't know the exact reason. I'm not at my pc right now and haven't been on Minecraft in a while)
    Ban Length: Permanent
    Staff Member: Bluecarneal
    Why we should consider your appeal:

Good day, Meepcraft. This is Ryan (ohDraqq). I haven't been on the server in the longest time and I've been bored to death trying to find another server, and just bored playing Minecraft in general. I want to be given another chance on this server and change my ways. I know that my ban history is very extensive, and I am extremely sorry for all of my bad actions on the server, but that will change from this point foward. I love this server, I really do, and I miss all of my old friends I used to play with who are now returning back to the server, and I'd love another chance to play with them again. My actions are inexcuseable and I won't deny it. I'm taking full blame for everything I have done. I hope that all the citizen and staff can accept this apology. All I'm asking for is one more chance, that's all. It would make me very happy if I was allowed back on the server and playing with everyone again. I don't want to sound a bit hasty, but I would like my forum account unbanned as well, as that was one of my favourite parts of the server and I loved to communicate to my friends and the players via the forums. I will accept any infringing messages removed from my main forum account if you deem it necessary, or a general forums account wipe. Once again, I am sorry for everything I've done. I hope you can forgive me.

Sorry for the short app and all. I have near enough explained everything in a pastebin I made for staff a few weeks ago. I just wanted to share it with the rest of the meepcraft community; http://pastebin.com/CwkRtRsH

I understand if this is denied, I personally don't think it's been long enough to welcome a player like me back to the server. Staff just gave me a chance to appeal and I took that chance, and hope for the outcome I'd like.

Thanks again.

Draqq.

2. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

I would like to say that I am very happy to see a legit appeal, a seemingly sincere apology and you wanting to actually be back for the community. Thank you. As this is an intense ban of sorts, as well as many of us have played part in your banning and the banning of your alts, I think it would be better for an admin to handle this appeal. I will pass it on.

3. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

Thanks Devil!

4. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Ban will be removed in 7 days! Please use that time to become a positive member of the community on the forums and TS. This is not another shot, its your last! Don't make me regret it! Thank you for the nice apology, Im still 50/50 as to if you wrote it :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.