1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Mushroom Soup - Part one - A true story

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by SpongeyStar, Mar 23, 2018.

1. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

[​IMG]
    It was a calm day down at KitPvP. The birds chirping, the trees swaying in the breeze and of course, a few players getting fiesty, pvp'ing. One of these players, was Darkknight. He had been a regular at kitpvp, always battling others and surprisingly winning.

However that day, Darkknight had stumbled across someone different, as he was hiding in George's House.

*knock knock* goes the mysterious person.

Darkknight prepares his sword in his hand, ready to fight. The door squeaks open but before he lashes out his sword, Darkknight realises it's a mail man. A mail man? At kitpvp? Blasphemy!

"What do u want?" asks Darkknight, not ready to fool around.

"I brought u some mushroom soup," replies the mail man, hastily.

"I dont need mushroom soup mail man now get out of my house," snaps Darkknight.

"But its from ur son," the mail man says.

"my son..." Darkknight puts his sword down and looks at the mushroom soup, then up at mail man.

"mr mail man.....ure my son...."

"u dum
    b O !"

from that day on, mum and mr mail man aka son had been reunited. but all was not well just yet.

check out part two coming soon to see what happens next! click #storytimewithspongey tag above to see more stories as well!