1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied MrStortyStout

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by speedyjake2003, May 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speedyjake2003

speedyjake2003 Popular Meeper

Member Name MrStortyStout

Additional In Game Names: speedyjake2003

When you were banned: Last year October

Reason for ban: Acts Against the server

Ban Length: Perm

Staff member who issued ban: Cant remember.

Why we should consider your appeal: Hello and before I start mentioning no names please don't come and deny it because my name is speedyjake2003 anyways here is another one of my appeals It is nearly my birthday and I am nearly another year older and that indicatates more maturity and I have been working on my temper maturity ect and I know 9/10 people hate me but surely I can ern there trust back. I miss coming home from school and just getting on meepcraft. I really am more mature and if you put me on the 'Whach list' then you can moderate me and if I do anything wrong perm ban no appeal I hope we can come to some conclusion.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: God Bless.

Pmx728 likes this.
  2. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Just a question, shortly after we denied one of your ban appeals, several staff reported being pulled into a spam skype chat with you, and then begun being bombarded with skype spam bot contacts. This has caused changed skype names, and I've begun getting this spam as well.

Know anything about that? Remember, the truth will only help in this situation.

Toostenheimer likes this.
  3. speedyjake2003

Hello Deinen I have learnt to allways tell the truth. Also what do you mean I dont have you on skype? I while back I did make a conversation with 150 contacts xD But that was a joke can you please add more so I fully understand you.

4. speedyjake2003

+ Please PM me the skype account that was used :)

5. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

Denied

For future notice alt accounts aren't allowed on the forums, if you are currently forum banned you can submit a forum ban appeal without being logged in.

chaos546 and Toostenheimer like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.