1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

MrsMegan's Helper - Mod Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by MrsMegan, Nov 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrsMegan

MrsMegan Celebrity Meeper

In Game Name - MrsMegan
    Skype Username - Bamberilla7
    Teamspeak Username - MrsMegan
    Mic Use - I have a working mic
    Age - 22
    Timezone - PST
    Hours online per weekday and weekend - anywhere from 12pm-12am. From 3-8 hours a day
    Position Change - Helper - Mod

Welcome to my mod application, I hope you enjoy your stay. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Megan, I am a 22 year old female. Most of my free time is spent infront of a computer, one of my favourite things to do is spend too many hours playing video games. I love baking, writing, and giving all my love to my teacup pomeranian named Princess.

I have been part of the MeepCraft community for many months. I am often found chatting in shout, or staying quiet while I work behind the scenes, doing modreqs and lending my knowledge to other staff members. During this time I was known as the 'Queen of Modreqs,' having done 1800 at one time. I have a lot of past experience as a staff member on MeepCraft, I was a supermod for a while as well as an OverSeer In Meep Networks which was classed as an admin. I have used LogBlock a lot longer than I have used Hawkeye but have been learning fast. I feel comfortable enough to want to expand on what I can do to assist MeepCraft in the ways possible as a staff member. When on the server I try my best to make everyone that I talk to, or help happy. I don't want to come off as a robot, or someone who doesn't care. When handed a job or task, I will work on it until I, and the person I am doing the task, or job for is pleased. The same goes for modreqs, when handling a modreq I do my best to make that player happy. I am open to working on anything that would improve the experience for the players and staff on MeepCraft. It makes me happy to know that I have taught someone a command, or a rule.

One of the big weaknesses that I have is my forum activity. I tend to steer way from the forums to avoid any sort of drama filled threads that arise. I can be over emotional, and I can take things the wrong way, this is a given because it's hard to tell emotions in text. The last one is both good and bad depending on the situation, I am honest and blunt, I dislike having to hide something behind a lie to make someone happy.

The staff is a team and together they work to keep the server in working condition. Being a mod would allow me to continue helping as I have, but be able to progress is what I am expand on what I do to moderate MeepCraft.

2. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

I'm +1, purely on your past experience and my knowing what you're capable of.

3. Hillbilly19970

Hillbilly19970 Celebrity Meeper

+1 Your very good at what you do and i would like to see you excel even more in the role of mod. Also from what ive heard of your past experience your an even better candidate.

Yes yes yes

4. shains

shains never stop fighting

+1, you've shown great work as a helper so far and I know you'd do just fine as mod.

5. osymigosy

osymigosy Popular Meeper

There is no reason for you to be denied.
    We all know what your capable of and what you have done before.
    I don't know what else to say.
    +5!

6. NorthernLights17

NorthernLights17 Celebrity Meeper

Your an awesome staff member!
    And your always trying to be involved with people.
    +1.

7. superbros1211

superbros1211 Most Popular Meeper

you can definitely handle this role! +1

8. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

+1. You're a great and mature helper, and will definitely do well as a Mod.

(also fun to talk to... shh... don't tell anyone what we talk about, we'll lose all the respect people have for us, lol.)

9. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

+1, you are a great Helper and definitely deserve this. You work very hard and are always there to lend a hand.

10. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

+1 #MeganForMod

Great experience with you as mod

11. Nager2012

Nager2012 Popular Meeper

you have no experience

jk +1

12. Netrarc

Netrarc Popular Meeper

When you served as staff on this server, you did a very good job. Your attitude was great, players liked and respected you, and you got the job done.

When you were no longer staff, you continued to help by answering questions in shout and assisting new players. Now that you have served as helper again, your activity level is high, and your modreq count is really impressive.

I think you have proven that you are dedicated to this server and you go above and beyond to help make the server a fun place for others. A big +1 from me.

13. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

+1 you are an awesome helper, and you were an awesome mod! i think you would be a benefit to the community!

14. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

accepted for interview

DeathBunny55 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.