1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: MrsMegan's Helper Application

1. MrsMegan

MrsMegan Celebrity Meeper

In Game Name : MrsMegan
    TeamSpeak Username : MrsMegan
    Mic Use : I have a mic that I am able to use
    Timezone : PST
    Hours online : I try to log on for 2-3 hours each day
    Position change : Citizen-Helper

When I look at where I am at on this server, it feels like introducing myself to most of the players on MeepCraft, would be very strange, but here goes nothing! Hello to the lovely person that is reading this application. My name is Megan, I am a 22 year old female whom just happens to be a avid gamer. I am a very lazy person when it comes to being motivated to doing things in real life, by no means does this effect the things I am capable of doing when it comes to moderating. This causes me to spend multiple hours staring at a computer screen daily. Around late August 2012 I was lucky to find MeepCraft in my search for my first Minecraft multiplayer server to play on. I have been playing off and on since those times, and am glad to say that I lived through the "MeepCraft ice age"

One of the big things that makes me happy is being able to help. I'm always willing and wanting to assist players, and do my best to improve the server in ways that I can. Through my time as a citizen and a staff member, I have been helping out in any way possible. I am capable of many things. With having the knowledge of how this server runs inside and out, I feel that it will help me in making a return to staff. I feel that what I can bring to the staff, could potentially mold the current staff into something better.

As any person does, I have a few flaws. Some of the flaws I am working on are my patience, I have limited the time that I spend on this server to help with that. I also find that I take things too seriously at times, which can cause me to get aggravated.

I am very bad at applications but in the end, this application is my chance to work towards what I am good at. I hope this proves enough of who I am and where I stand when it comes to looking towards a staff position.

Thank you for reading this. Any feedback is welcome. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
  2. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

[​IMG]

3. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW

4. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

5. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

If you read it does have the format, it just doesn't have a header for each part of the body.