1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

MrHolllywoot - Helper - > Mod

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by MrHollywoot, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HazTheMan99

HazTheMan99 Celebrity Meeper

+1 you said you made a mistake by resigning and now you are redeeming yourself.

Good Luck.

2. Snuffles

Snuffles Well-Known Meeper

I really, really want to +1 this but having managed staff for other gaming servers before I'm familiar with this situation "I quit because of x reason" or the ever popular "If y doesn't happen I quit" and a few weeks later they come back asking for their spot back. If you allow this sort of behavior it will become a pattern which ultimately leads to a headache.

However you are a good, active and helpful staff member and that is hard to come by especially when majority of the people applying are younger than the legal working age in America...

+0.5

damiencw likes this.
  3. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

+1

Just this time, PWEASE dont resign :D, and I'll be happy.

4. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

-1 I know you would be able to do this but you need more time pushing through the /check /claim /done routine as a helper. I also think it would look kind of like favoritism in staff if you rage quit(not really but you kinda raged and then you quit) and almost immediately become staff again. I think that if you really regretted it than you would spend time just going through modreq after modreq, not saying that you don't regret it just that I think part of this is that being a helper is well not as fun as being a mod, but I also think you are trying really hard to get back to where you were at before you left. I can't say that I know how well you do modreqs or the number of them you've done, but when I was working with you I rarely saw your name on a claimed modreq, again I didn't pay too much attention so correct me if I am incorrect. I say wait a while and become what you feel to be is the best helper ever then reapply. Hope I'm not discouraging :) -Hestia

damiencw likes this.
  5. shains

shains never stop fighting

Tyler,

You know we're good friends and I know you'd make a great mod but here are some improvements I'd like you to make:
    1. Learn to work with people you dislike (I also have to work on this)
    2. Remember that people are above you and it sucks sometimes but you do have to listen to them
    3. Don't kick people with a snarky comment
    4. It's okay to have fun, but you can go too far (Not something to discuss in front of the community)
    5. Try working on helping other staff with your experience
    6. Remember you're a model for new staff
    7. Don't let your ego get in the way
    I'm still a +1, however. You always have the best interest of the server and the people who play on it. You have helped me on many occasions in staff work and in personal life. You are a great guy with an unorthodox way of doing things and I know you'll always be there when necessary.

6. superbros1211

superbros1211 Most Popular Meeper

It should be known to the staff that Mr Hollywoot got grounded the other day.... I am not sure if you can trust him.

Haha I'm joking!! Loved reading your application and I fully support you becoming a mod! So umm yea +1.

7. NorthernLights17

NorthernLights17 Celebrity Meeper

I always liked you as a mod.
    You are very helpful and straight to the point.
    +1.

8. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

+1
    Even though you seem a bit immature, you're in the same immature boat with me.
    (and plus you liked my founding father jokes)
    Although I really don't like the whole resign->helper->mod thing...we could have a worse person doing it.

9. Lilliya

Lilliya Celebrity Meeper

+/-0, despite how you resigned, I don't think that you should be back in this position anyway
    You just got your helper rank about 2-3 weeks ago.
    See no improvement, and you kick people for the most silliest reasons.
    Other than that, everything is fine.

10. ManUtdFTW11

ManUtdFTW11 Celebrity Meeper

Big +1 wow he was a great mod (best mod)
    Good luck

11. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

Thanks for input !!

12. damiencw

damiencw Well-Known Meeper

You have atrocious grammar, which I wouldn't like to see in a moderator. You've resigned recently, and got Helper back? Don't understand that, nor the events surrounding that, but I think you should wait a bit longer.

+1

You are among one of my favorite staff members even though we do not interact much. You seem to have what is best for the players in mind. This is one of your best qualities as a helper. From what I've seen/experienced you're easy going and easy to get along with, whilst upholding the rules at the same time.

Overall; +0 GL

MrHollywoot likes this.
  13. RossCoombs

RossCoombs Popular Meeper

+1 you're evil

You need to be mod again. nuf' said.

You're a great guy, and evil, but you know whats going down. Good luck:)

14. savvvy420

savvvy420 Popular Meeper

+1 <3 Give this man his position back asap, he was a wonderful mod!!! He did his job right, and is very active! Hes mature and just plain awesome!!!

15. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

accepted for interview

bass_flow and Nager2012 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.