1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

More (Meep Guide-like) Books

Discussion in 'Completed' started by smk, Jan 16, 2015.

1. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

Meepcraft should just add some additional books for every side server in MeepCraft. For example there can be a sign at towny alpha that gives you a book describing towny commands and how to get a town. It can throw all the towny information that is needed first and then all the advanced commands at the end.

Books like this would be good for all servers of Meepcraft.
    Meepcraft could have a book describing how to play halo and tips, the same type of book for Skyblock and KitPvP and every game Meepcraft has.

If this isn't worth some staff's effort you can easily have a staff ask someone in chat to make a tutorial book for gamemodes. If you don't want to ask you can hold a competition

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I can totally do this, give me like 30 minutes....

3. Hornemans

Hornemans God of Meebles

There are already 2 guides out there A MeepGuide by Fuzzlr and a Guide by SJoe. However i do agree that a "short" one should be given to all new players when they go to alpha or beta. Furthermore ALL the guides should AUTOMATICALLY and ALWAYS appear in the players inventory (unless it full) every time they change servers or login for the first 2 weeks they are on meep. This gives them easy access to the towny commands and other things should they "lose" the guide or throw it away thinking they did not need it when they clearly do!

smk likes this.
  4. funkyrainbows

funkyrainbows Double Rainbow

Under consideration; shorter books are more friendly to new players