1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Money loss

Discussion in 'Closed Marketplace' started by Plokman, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Plokman

Plokman Popular Meeper

Ok I left the server last night with 108k in my wallet. This morning I checked my balance and I'm missing a lot of Meebles down to 60K. Nothing in my shop could lose me that much and I found I'm not alone in this. I will allow the others to explain.

Please look into this something fishy is going on and not the fish I sell in shop.

2. lanekids40

lanekids40 Popular Meeper

for a while I have been trying to stay over or at 700k and when I logged in today (after voting and using 5 keys) and I had 688k so i am down about 27k at the least. I had not been on, I dont have taxes because Im co-mayor and I dont have any shops that are buying things and I certainly didnt buy anything that cost that much.

Plokman likes this.
  3. riri30

riri30 Retired veteran

Money doesn’t just disappear.

Plokman likes this.
  4. bloodyghost

bloodyghost local haunt

Either you guys
    1. Had a sell-shop that lost you money (plok you said this didnt happen but I would check your chest logs to make sure)
    2. Lost money cause of taxes/a tax bug (town staff tax immunity has been known to break from time to time)
    3. Spent it and forgot (this is what I would most likely do)

Plokman likes this.
  5. lanekids40

it was probably a bug with taxes i own at least 83% of the plots in my town

6. Plokman

Plokman Popular Meeper

Ok I just checked my stuff and a large amount was lost by one of my stores but not 48K. I think it is about 20k unaccounted for but I'm not 100% on that so I suppose it's just missing and since I do not have a exact amount I'll just need to keep working for my Meebles. I honestly do not want to cause a problem or commit fraud on you guys.

But the others they need the help. As they have legit claims here.

7. lanekids40

I run my freaking town off my bal. 99.8% and I know for sure that nothing could have happened that caused me to loose more than 25k in less than 24 hours.

Plokman likes this.
  8. MeepLord27

MeepLord27 Popular Meeper

I have been trying to stay in the healthy balance range of 500,000 meebowl but today when I logged on I had just 6,000 meebles so I have lost at least 16 meebles if my math is correct.

9. Plokman

Plokman Popular Meeper

Something is definitely up for you guys. Mine was a shop as said above. Due to my mistake but you guys have no reason to be down so much.