1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Money for town!

Discussion in 'Towns Archive' started by aman123awe, May 20, 2015.

1. aman123awe

aman123awe Meeper

My town's bank, that I am a resident in, is going down noticeably and the upkeep is in red, so I assume that means it's not being met. I want to make my own town. I've been hearing parkour a lot, but I'm not very great at it, so I ask what's the best way to make big bucks fast???

2. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

Hunter job and go to /warp dungeon

3. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

Darke_Amethyst likes this.
  4. marranz631

marranz631 Active Meeper

Try playing some mini games like ctf or hg.

5. _Gimble_1.

_Gimble_1. Popular Meeper

Find a shop that doesn't use a pwarp to get to and pray that it is someone's who isn't too smart about pricing. ATM I know a place where I can sell diamond chestplates for 3.5k apiece but I wont say where :) Also try the wood cutter job and go to the wilderness and go nuts on some tree. You make money from chopping and from selling it at stores and such. Also try to lookout for different prices at different stores. I found a guy who was selling diamonds for 85 meebles per diamond and I'm not kidding. I cleared out his diamond stock and made like 94k from all of it. If you want to, go to the dungeon and look for diamond armor, emerald ORE, and enchantment tables. Armor you can sell at /pwarp squad if needbe. The emerald ore fetches 1.5k per ore at /warp shop and enchantment tables can be sold for like 1k at most /pwarp stores.

6. Wubb8t

Wubb8t Celebrity Meeper

Hello aman :) The town of Butterland currently has 2,157,026.62 meebles with a daily upkeep of 30,420 meebles. The numbers you see in red, (30,420 meebles) means that money will be subtracted from the total amount (2,157,026.62 meebles) every 24 hours in the form of towny taxes. As of right now, Butterland has enough money to last seventy days or three months.

Butterland is fine and will not fall due to lack of funds so you do not need to worry anymore.

Cheers!

cgallup46n2 and _Gimble_1. like this.
  7. Jdude5786

Jdude5786 Popular Meeper

Does butterland have plot taxes that this guy maybe isn't seeing?