1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Moderator/Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by zxthomas, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zxthomas

zxthomas New Meeper

Hello!

In Game Name: zxthomas

Skype Username: zxthomas7

Teamspeak Username: None

Mic use: Don't have one

Timezone: Pacific

Hours online per weekday: 1-2

Hours online per weekend: I can be online about 3-4

Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod, Mod to SuperMod)
    None

Introduction:

I would love to be a moderator on your server! I love all the minigames and I have tried to pass the ultimate city parkour, but I am stuck on the cactus parkour part. My MC username is zxthomas and I am 17. I have played minecraft a long time, but I have never been a moderator or helper on a 24/7 server. Even though I haven't I still have TONS of experience. Currently I am a moderator on 2 other server and an admin on 1 other. I would delete those three servers to be a moderator on Meepcraft. I would spend all my time here, on your server, not somebody elses.

Why you should be Helper/Mod/Supermod ?

I should be a Helper/Mod/Supermod because I am mature, help players, and love MC. I put in work, and I will continue throughout my Minecraft experiences. I am a okay builder, and I am pretty good at redstone.
    One of the things I am best at is controlling players. I can remember all the rules, and when somebody does something wrong, ~Boom!~ They would be kicked, muted, banned, etc., depending on what it is.
    If I became a moderator, I would literately do anything for you. If you need me to get team speak (I don't know what that is) I could.

Weaknesses: Not super great at building.

Conclusion:

If you accept this, my heart would start beating really fast, I would almost faint, and I would probably start to cry. I would love to help your server, continue to progress. If you don't accept, I understand, because there are probably 250 other people that wrote a better application than this.

I hope you take this application seriously and think it over.

-zxthomas

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  2. StopResetting

StopResetting Popular Meeper

This is basically an auto-deny.
    You are required to have teamspeak and be able to use a mic.

Other things worth mentioning:
    • You need to be active on forums.
      • Your application should not be one of your first posts on here.
      • Get involved, be informed - that's what the forums are for.
    • You registered in towny a month ago, which is 'okay'. However, in that time I have not seen you active enough, nor have you helped the community as much as you should have. To be quite frank, you should become more familiarized with the server and be able to help yourself before you help others.
    • Reasons:
      • Redstone and building have nothing to do with this position.
      • Controlling? Thou art a puppeteer? Come on, let's be serious.
      • You'd do anything for me? Huehuehue. How about instead you do what needs to be done instead? Like meeting all the requirements for this position before applying?
      • Give us more relevant reasons to this position... you're 17, you should know better.
    • Weakness is not relevant to the position, you're not applying to be architect so why should it matter if your buildings aren't that great? Give us weaknesses relevant to the position; weaknesses that may interfere with the position. Be honest.
    • Conclusion - crying isn't very professional now is it? Hehehe... but seriously fix the conclusion; reinstate your reasons here (this is the last chance to 'sell' yourself).
    Overall this application shows little effort was put into it - that's not good. This position requires effort/dedication, and time. The hours provided along with how long you've been on the server is insufficient.

EDIT: You edited your application. That is an auto-deny. Please refer to the format sticky.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  3. UMADBRO?

UMADBRO? Well-Known Meeper

+/-0

-1 Why are you NOT changing position?
    +1 Nice app.

4. bideawee

bideawee Active Meeper

Not a real weakness...
    -pi

5. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

-1, never, NEVER, have your first post on forums be a staff app, and that isn't a real weakness.

6. Stone_Hawkeye

Stone_Hawkeye Active Meeper

Haven't seen you in-game
    Forum activity is low
    Good luck!

7. Mainkreke

Mainkreke Popular Meeper

Auto-deny, as Teamspeak is a requirement, also a mic is needed due to the fact that interviews are done verbally.
    Even so, I'll give you some points of weakness.
    *You're first post is this application, that is unacceptable.
    *Forum activity is terrible.
    *Never heard of you.
    *Your application lacked in showing me you're really dedicated to this position.
    *Your weakness has no relivance

8. joe123l

joe123l Popular Meeper

you MUST have a team speak account
    i don't see you online etheir

9. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

Denied. Please reapply in no less than 2 weeks. Teamspeak and a microphone is required for a staff position.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.