1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Moderator Application.

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Akiratohiama, Jul 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akiratohiama

Akiratohiama Celebrity Meeper

Ign: Akiratohiama

Teamspeak: Akiratohiama

In game hours (weekday): 7 Am - 10 Pm (16 hrs)

In game hours (weekend): 9 Am - 11 Pm ( 15 hrs)

Introduction: Hello, my name is Akiratohiama. I have been on the server for a little more than a year now, and I have grown a lot on the server. I have been trial mod (or helper) three times now, learning from my experiences from being one. I have wide knowledge from commands, to rules. Being a Helper/Mod is what I like to do, since I like to help many people in need of help. I have many sides of myself, some of which is immature, but I can be mature when I need to. When I help, I try to explain everything to the best of my ability.

Why: I have enjoyed my previous experiences of being a mod, helping others by /shout helping, or by doing modreqs. I sometimes would wake up early to do these modreqs. I enjoy to help those in need, and serve people as a funny, caring person.

Conclusion: I hope to be Moderator, to help those in need, and continue what was doing before CG. I would also like to assist as much as possible as Moderator.

Weaknesses:
    1. Maturity:
    I can be so immature. From misspelling words on purpose, to calling everyone my "bby", or even making a PVP group, called "Aki Armyz". Though, I can be mature when I need to, or stop when someone says for me to stop.

2. Teamspeak/Skype:
    There is no problem with this part, I just have a slight...Major problem with my shyness.. Talking isn't my thing, in front of anyone really. I also have a bad memory.

sinisterweapon7 and FluffbearRCT like this.
  2. The_Squirrelman

The_Squirrelman Popular Meeper

First, your application was a bit short, but I feel that you did focus on important points, such as your experience, what specifically you enjoy, and what specifically you're good at. The maturity is ok, if you can keept a tap on it. In addition, you were supposed to be accepted for interview on MN, but it was never approved due to your vocal chord injury, so I'm all for giving you another chance. +.75, only because of the slightly short application.

Akiratohiama likes this.
  3. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

Although this wasn't the longest application I've read, I can tell it had meaning. You were very good in your trialmod stages before the meep merge and have always had a well enough level of maturity to maintain consistency and do what's right for the community. Not only are you good at moderation, but I can tell you are good with keeping good relations with the community, which is wonderful. I say +1, mostly because you have good experience.

Akiratohiama likes this.
  4. Akiratohiama

Akiratohiama Celebrity Meeper

I probably shouldn't comment, but I didn't want to sound like I was repeating myself, over and over, so I tried my best not to... Thanks for your points of view.

Tsong-Jien likes this.
  5. popemall25

popemall25 Popular Meeper

We would appreciate it if non-staff do not comment on Staff applications. If you have not read the thread regarding the rules of Staff applications, please do. As for my input on the application, I believe it is worth an interview. As The_Squirrelman said, you were supposed to have an interview once before. Your friendliness and knowledge of the position are good assets to being a Helper. The application was short, but I say +1 for the interview.

6. TheJohnseyClutch

TheJohnseyClutch Popular Meeper

Accepted for interview.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.