1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Moderator Application from bbycakes2012

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by bbycakes2012, Feb 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbycakes2012

bbycakes2012 Half baby, Half cake

Member Name bbycakes2012

Additional In Game Names: albertycakes

How old are you? 19

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 3-4

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 3-4

Introduction: Hello! Many of you know me! My name is bbycakes! I live in georgia & I have been playing meepcraft for a year now and i absolutely love it! I own a town in beta called gotham & Ive been a staff member for a total of 7 months (not straight heh) and I love it sooo much! heh :) I'm currently not in school but I will be starting college in the fall. Im not 100% sure what school I'm going to but more then likely i will be attending school in missouri! I have a boyfriend for 3 years now, (you can thank him for introducing me to MC & meepcraft heh) and he is in the Marines & will soon attend basic training in may.

Why you should be Mod? The "why" is always the most important part of any application and also the hardest part to explain.
    I believe someone shouldn't apply for a position like this if they don't think they deserve it or are not 110% sure they are ready...
    I believe I deserve the Moderator title & position because in my position as a helper I have always tried my hardest to work efficiently and always put "work before play". I have also gone above what I'm supposed to be doing & recently started working on some higher up things like report a players, commenting on a few ban appeals that I can work on & do, etc.
    As most of you know I have been a moderator before for about a month or two. I never got really "settled" in or comfortable with my position because I was scared I would mess up or something. Now I'm more confident in my work & trust my instinct with doing something and if I mess up I know its going to be alright because everyone messes up every once in a while. Even staff do. Were not perfect robots. heehee :p
    Since meepcrafts player count has greatly increased I feel the need to step up and help with "higher-up" things. Like be able to ban & approve kit pvp hackers, work on all the player reports, ban appeals, be able to help the community out with more permission & commands to get my modreqs done faster & more efficiently.

What are your weaknesses? I usually can't play 3/7 Days of the week due to work. I go to work at 3pm-10pm so I don't like to get on meep to make sure I don't wind up late or something hehe. xD

I will be out of town in march/april a bit for vacation & college stuff :p

I'm 'slower" at completing things most of the time because I want it done right & a 100% not just a 50% effort (if that makes sense?). So my modreq count is lower than mosts ATM due to these things, but i still believe in
    Quality > Quantity

I'm still learning all the hacks & what the look like & how to catch them all so it will take me a bit to be 100% confident to identify hacks & ban them etc :)

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I know this application is shorter then my helper or previous moderator application (if you don't know what I mean it was a BOOK) If you think i still need to work on some things PLEASE let me know. The community sees staffs every move & mistake a lot of times even if we don't see them!
    thank you for reading guys!

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Didn't both reading the app.
    The fact that you're doing half of the moderater-only stuff, while imo is stepping over the line and is annoying, shows promise and the fact that you're actually doing it says you should have the position to ACTUALLY do the stuff, so. *claps*
    More mature than half the staff
    Actually smart, actually a good mod recently, was never a jerk except to me and I guess I can understand that but eh.

+.99? :p

benster82, bbycakes2012 and hippapajo like this.
  3. DeadlyPoptartz

DeadlyPoptartz Celebrity Meeper

+1
    (All hail bbycakes jk)
    youe were sup mod or mod before and you were a good one, your good helper and you deserve mod

4. Dockson

Dockson Celebrity Meeper

Let's see if this app will last atleast a day :)

+1 Nothing really to add. All hail bbycakes

SirCallow, cooey and DeadlyPoptartz like this.
  5. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

Show Spoiler
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I say +1, active and nice
    besides the fact bbyism is creepy

Paaaauuuullll likes this.
  6. __Rety__

__Rety__ Celebrity Meeper

+1 ofc...

7. SillySilver

SillySilver Celebrity Meeper

+Friendly
    +Helpful
    +Active
    +/-Idk how long time ago you got Helper, maybe its bit too soon?
    +All hail bbyism!
    Well I'm not part of it but I still kinda support it. Ily your funny avatar.

8. lfpnub

lfpnub Popular Meeper

+111111111∆ No need to even explain why, but I will anyway.
    Such a helpful and kind staff member, helped me whenever and always cheered me up when I had a bad day

cooey likes this.
  9. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

+.5 you are helpful and active, but I wish you spent a little more time on your application.

cooey likes this.
  10. Paaaauuuullll

Paaaauuuullll Popular Meeper

I really don't have anything to say that hasn't already been said. You deserve it. +1

11. hippapajo

hippapajo Popular Meeper

All hail our lord and savior, Bbycakes.

I think you are very mature, with lots of experience and skill on the job.
    wholehearted +1. :)

12. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

http://meepcraft.com/threads/great-news.40962/

Did you make the app before you found out, or was the thread you made just saying you were accepted but weren't 100% sure about going? Just wondering.

Other than that I'm not too familiar with your current work, but from what I remember of when we were staff together, you're perfectly capable to handle the position.

bbycakes2012 likes this.
  13. bbycakes2012

Ive been accepted to 2 schools so far & i haven't visited the missouri one yet, so im not making a final decision on where im going until then :) sorry if ive confused people lol
    i would like to go to missouri over the other school but idk if itll all work out etc

14. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

+1, good person, good work ethic.

cooey likes this.
  15. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

+1
    You do more work then most helpers and most mods. You're doing as much as you can in ban appeals, and you could definitely help out in that area. You are experienced, over qualified, and an amazing person.
    Good luck, Bby. :)

Courtneyyy, bbycakes2012 and cooey like this.
  16. superbros1211

superbros1211 Most Popular Meeper

Well for starters, I did not realise albertycakes was actually an account which is yours.... Unless it is your boyfriend.

You are one of the few Helpers who really sticks to that which is a very, very good thing. You are also starting to work on ban appeals and get the process that they go through started which is great. You work hard, your smart, funny and a great person in general.

Good luck Our Lord and Saviour. +1.

17. Landonator419

Landonator419 Celebrity Meeper

+1
    Active.
    Nice/friendly.
    All hail bby!
    Good luck!

18. Owen Powell

Owen Powell Popular Meeper

+1, I'm not on in game very often, so I can't say much about your activity. With that being said, I still have had some experiences with you, which were mostly good. You're very qualified, you know what you're doing, and you treat the community very well.
    And I'm afraid if I say anything bad, you'll slap me.

19. bbycakes2012

its not my boyfriends, that would be Jigger33.
    albertycakes is an account I share with another ult :p

superbros1211 and cooey like this.
  20. tpitt

tpitt Celebrity Meeper

Your very nice and helpful ingame and there are a lot more good things I can say about you, but overall +1.

cooey and bbycakes2012 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.