1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Moderator Application: Deinen0

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Deinen, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mjr_Minor

Mjr_Minor Celebrity Meeper

Let me adjust then.
    1. Abused admin powers to spawn in gold blocks for personal gain
    2. Verbally abused players in game and on forums when not a part of the staff team
    -1. These are two serious indiscretions I can't move past and I'm surprised so many people are willing to gloss over. These are not the qualities I want in a staff member, I'm sorry.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
  2. RaidByNightOnly

RaidByNightOnly Celebrity Meeper

Factoring in this ^
    And how long you have been Staff this time around I am not looking at past Staff Stints I am going to have to say -1. You would be a fantastic Mod but not right now.

3. Wishingsstar

Wishingsstar Popular Meeper

i support my dudes ^^

your raging in chat yesterday was sooo cute! I was laughing the whole time.
    http://imgur.com/1koXtDx

you are so kawaii deinen.

deinen, you are an absolute horrible staff member, not to mention how horrible you would be mod.

deinen looks alot like denied.

so make this denied for me please <3

4. NotRyqn

NotRyqn Celebrity Meeper

+1 I don't really care who is and who isn't staff, I just don't want to feel left out.

Splendy likes this.
  5. Owen Powell

Owen Powell Popular Meeper

Deinen0, although you've only been helper for 2 weeks, you've done an exceptional job, claiming modreqs faster than I can do /check and resolving them with all your effort. You also improve to MeepCraft's, and your own, betterment with a passion, and are a person whom I look up to greatly. Deinen, I'm at a full , 100%, genuine +1 :) ;).

ToonMichaela likes this.
  6. Bluapol

Bluapol Media Team Meeper

+1 great helpful helper helping ppl needed to be helped with help from a helper as helpful as helpful deinen is.

Cherrykit likes this.
  7. PandaBear711

PandaBear711 Celebrity Meeper

+1
    •helpful
    •active
    •nice
    I think you'll make a great mod

8. Wubb8t

Wubb8t Celebrity Meeper

And that Admin spawned in hundreds of millions of meebels worth of Gold, disregarding the negative affects it would have on the econmey and the moral level of the staff members completly. People seem to disregard and go out of their way to pretend that he has not done actions, that were indeed very corrupt and manipulative and, for that matter, don't care about a certain situation in the past. I know he claims that he regrets his choice and has supposedly learned from the mistakes he had made, but none of us not even himself, can change my mind otherwise unless I see actions that say otherwise of his corrupt and manipulative past.

Now as for my vote, I'm going to give this a +/-- for the reason that, his past concerns me and regardless of his words I cannot trust him anymore because he has completly destroyed the base of trust I had for him as a staff member. But do not get me wrong, he from my point of view seems to be a nice person, but I'm just unsure if I can trust him to be a moderator.

Edit: I have also seen you act very un-staff like in chat and your arrogant condesending intitled characteristics are yet again another reason why you should not be a moderator for now :)

Noblefish_, Soudafat and Mjr_Minor like this.
  9. Ranger_621

Ranger_621 Well-Known Meeper

+1
    - Great helper, used to be. . . Smod I think?
    - Great Application
    - Well reasoned individual
    I don't judge by past wrongs, but it might be prudent not to break the rules this time. As you already know. :)
    Best of luck to you!
    - Ranger_621

10. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

Let me rip this post apart. He clearly was not raging, and there is a fine line between raging and trying to do his job as well as possible by breaking up a fight. I agree, Deinen is cute. When you said "deinen, you are an absolute horrible staff member, not to mention how horrible you would be mod." I think I puked in my mouth. You have NO room to call him a terrible staff member unless you know what work he does behind the scenes. There is a lot more to being staff than what you see. I also would like to let you in on something. Applications are made so if it's denied the respective staff member gets constructive criticism. If you feel that almost harassing someone on their applications is right, then I'd hate to be applying. If you have something to say, make it nice and sweet as that will help them improve rather than someone saying "You suck at staff and you shouldn't be mod".

11. Dockson

Dockson Celebrity Meeper

Hey Deinen, I will say the same as I did on Bob's application. I am new on this server and I do not know much about the community yet, however you took more than half of my modreqs during the short time and I can not say how PLEASED I was with you.

As you said in your APP, you did not only solve the problem or give advice on the matter, you explained every bib and bob there is to it so there was nothing else for me to say except a huge thanks :) You are very experienced in every aspect of SkyBlock (which is the only world I was on so far) and are a well mannered, versatile and dear Helper.

I say (for what it is worth), change that Helper to Mod.

12. Klitch

Klitch

Edit: -1

13. RaidByNightOnly

RaidByNightOnly Celebrity Meeper

That looks like bringing down Authority not raging. Raging would have been in all Caps...

14. _MacintoshWave_

_MacintoshWave_ Celebrity Meeper

-1. sorry bruh, to early. but it does look like you're going to get excepted, so i will change to +1!:D

15. iOblivion

iOblivion Popular Meeper

I haven't been on much but I do know the information I need to check up on :) but you've always been a great help to me and to the server. But I'm gonna say this from a standpoint as from I did not know u as well as I do know you...... You have came and gone from helper 3+ times and each time you have resigned (except for once that I know of) but each time you come back it seems like you are even more certain that you can get accepted (which you are over qualified) also you seem to come back be a helper for even less then last time then apply for moderator, even though you deserve it I just think it would be more fair for everyone if every helper had a set amount of weeks before they could apply for mod.
    You deserve it but I think you should stay helper a bit longer...... +/- 0

16. TheNinjaOrange25

TheNinjaOrange25 Well-Known Meeper

+1 you do man deinen xD

17. buildmaster1000x

buildmaster1000x Popular Meeper

You shouldnt change your opinion based on what everyone else says.....k

18. ToonMichaela

ToonMichaela Celebrity Meeper

Deinen, it has been a short 2 weeks. I have to agree with others on that. But, regardless on how long it has been or not you still get a +24 from me. That is because of how active you are and you take serious the time to look at any problem. Even if its only a minor thing ;)
    And to make it easier to read all POSITIVE comments: here,

My gad that took long to do XD
    Oh and sorry for spamming some inboxes ;)

19. _MacintoshWave_

_MacintoshWave_ Celebrity Meeper

I didn't tbh

20. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Accepted for interview!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.