1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Mod Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Fleet Admiral Jeremiah, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fleet Admiral Jeremiah

Fleet Admiral Jeremiah New Meeper

In Game Name: MechaBloxer
    Skype Username: mechabloxer1896
    Teamspeak Username: MechaBloxer
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: Pacfic Standard
    Hours online per weekday:4 to 5hours a day
    Hours online per weekend:25
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod, Mod to SuperMod)
    SuperMod
    Introduction: Hi I am MechaBloxer others call me Mecha Mech or block and more names than I would know. I have been playing minecraft for 3 years now and enjoy every second of it,I enjoy it weather its from helping players build there house's to chating about in game or non game conversations to chat role play. I am not an grumpy old stick in the mud, I am optimistic person always looking ahead and keeping a good positive game face. I am also an NJROTC Cadet so I have good respect for all higher and lower ranks than me and will always do my best to follow orders given by all higher and experienced staff.

Why you should be Helper/Mod/(Supermod) ?
    I have had some Admin experience on a few servers in these 3 years of playing keeping griefing crime rates low and giving ever player the right to defend them selfs until proven guilty in the Minecraft Court of Law. I like to talk to the players and ask how there day is, and ask what could further improve there experience on the server. I try to stop racism in all and any forms of words used.

Weaknesses:
    My weaknesses are disappointing people, massive debates on unknown subjects and spelling mistakes.
    Conclusion: Being a SuperMod requires lots of time and effort it's not all fun and games. I feel that I can handle such a responsibility with the experince I have. I hope to be a part of staff and make players stay better and more jolly. Please leave informative feed back so I could see what I can approve up. Thank you for your time and I wish you a Happy Holidays
    Sincerely, MechaBloxer

Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
    liam1910 likes this.
  2. Telinus

Telinus Celebrity Meeper

First off, there aren't 25 hours in a day... :p
    Also, you're brand new, and this is your first post. An application should never be your first post.
    Next, you cannot become a SuperMod first. It must go Citizen/Donator -> Helper -> Mod/SuperMod.
    So here's what I advise: Get more active on the server and forums! Stay a couple weeks before you apply.

liam1910 likes this.
  3. Fleet Admiral Jeremiah

Fleet Admiral Jeremiah New Meeper

Lol I miss read it as hours per week, fault on my part. And I will take your feed back and put it to use thank you for your feed back. =)

liam1910 and Telinus like this.
  4. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

You edited your app which is an auto deny, please re -apply in no less then 2 weeks. Thank you. I would also suggest increasing your forums activity before re-applying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.