1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

MissErin Helper > Mod App

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by MrHollywoot, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirapwns

kirapwns Popular Meeper

You're awesome. You helped me out a ton with shops before you were even a helper. I do think you'd be an awesome Mod, and a very helpful one at that, but I think you should wait out a little bit before hopping up to it. Give it another week or two. :)
    Right now, I'm a mix of +0 to -1.

2. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

Qwikin i respect your opion completly but I will state you have never had a actual conversation with me and I think your view on me would change drasticly if this were the case. Also I will not post here and its not a excuse but if you want to know I will tell you privatly my grammar is a issue that cannot be resolved.

As for everyone else Thank you for your time in responding but I ask could I get some more feedback if its negative responces besides more time?

Alot of what I do you cant see directly but I have made major changes for this server already that everyone has seen and it has effected all of you.

The impact of my Moderation application from the community matters to me and I am just asking you please return the time I have spent helping everyone by taking a few mins to help me.

Thanks!

EDIT: Side note please dont look at any staff postion as a [Rank] but more as a set of responsabilitys

3. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

This doesn't change my vote, I've still seen your behavior on the forums
    It doesn't really matter to me why your grammar is bad, it's still gonna bother me, I mean, I'm not gonna flaw you on that, I'm sure you have a reason
    You specifically have made major changes? Examples please?

4. MrHollywoot

I dont brag nor will I be the one who talks about what happens with staff if a Admin cares to share thats on them

5. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

If it's a big decision that affects the community, then shouldn't the community know about it? I'm not asking you to brag, I'm just asking what the ideas were

DancingCactus and FluffbearRCT like this.
  6. i8ryan

i8ryan Popular Meeper

He always is on he is always helpful, i see him kick and tempban alot of players too, (who need it) etc, i say +1

7. MrHollywoot

some things we cannot discuss due to the nature of what happened/is going to happen

Edit : but why would i lie here if i knew mods+ are going to see it?

8. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

Again, I never accused you of lying, I'm just curious :p

DancingCactus likes this.
  9. MrHollywoot

i was just kinda sayin take my word on it good things from me promise

10. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

Well, I think you have done an excellent job as Helper, moderating the /shout chat and local chat for spam and language.

I would like to see you in /shout chat more when people have questions about certain topics. I did see you on it last night, or the night before helping with questions. However, when you responded the first time, you were nice about it, then the second time, you seemed a little more tense about it. Although, who am I to say that you got tense as you cannot tell or feel the emotion of another person through the internet.

I am standing at a +/- 0 for now. That opinion is only for now though. I cannot tell what it will be in the future. It only depends on your actions and your words.

- BooBear1227

11. Mjr_Minor

Mjr_Minor Celebrity Meeper

I'm torn here. One one hand, I have seen the work you do and I do think you are up to par, if not beyond that for the job you have been required to do. You're active in game for sure, albeit there are times you are AFK for extended periods of time - but at the same time I do understand that you have other priorities that come ahead of an online game. Plus, I feel that you could pick up the extra responsibility and manage the learning curve that comes with that. On the other hand, I have seen some areas I think you need improving on. You do come across as very blunt in some interactions to the point where people may take that as negative attitude or arrogance. I'm not saying don't be upfront with people because that's a good thing, but when the general public interacts with a staff member they don't normally want to come away feeling as if they were just insulted.

I'm a +0.25 for now, I have no doubt that your hardline attitude regarding rules and following rules would be beneficial to the server but that same mentality does sometimes have a different face to it.

MrHollywoot likes this.
  12. MrHollywoot

I have absoultly no rebuddle to this...maj_m i think you fully understand who i am Thank you

13. Mjr_Minor

Mjr_Minor Celebrity Meeper

I please to aim :) I know you're just doing the best you can, and it's a good job. Maybe just dull the blade a bit? Sharp enough to be effective, not so dull it can't do it's work but not too sharp that it nicks anything that comes into contact.
    (Being a military man, I thought you'd like that metaphor)

14. Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt Active Meeper

Brad Pitt doesn't want you to be a mod. You seem annoying, arrogant, and argumentative. Brad Pitt's suggestion: wait at least 3 more weeks, and act more mature on forums, also, this:
    Is very, very, very bad, stop posting on your application.

(This post is also going to test your ability to handle criticism, so keep that in mind)

15. MrHollywoot

Mr pitt I handle criticism ver well when it is constructive and serves a point. However you gave no real improves other than character traits.

Furthermore you come off as coweradish and a troll when you hide behind a forum account without stating who you are. Now I could ask our admins to tell me who you are but instead ill just wait for proud members of our communit to judge the type of staff they feel is required for our communit to grow and be the best it can.

Its easy to be the wizard behind the curtian when you have no real magic

16. Saiakaley

Saiakaley Well-Known Meeper

Misserin, i feel as if you rushed into this app, trying to get away from helper. -
    And frm the feedbavk on your mod app, im guessing youll be helper for 2 more weeks

17. MrHollywoot

No I love being helper its not a rank I'm tring to reach but the tools to do I can to help. Also if my app is deined you all have this pretense ill be upset about it which is not the case. I'm proud of what I have done thus far and the sr staff know the good job I do daily

18. Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt Active Meeper

Lol'd

This is what the staff is today, sad, just really freaking sad, you are not fit to be staff of any kind.

There is no sentence in here that is grammatically correct

or here...
    or here...
    or here...
    or here...

or here...

Wow, just wow

FluffbearRCT likes this.
  19. Saiakaley

As far as Im concerned I think you should stay as helper until your "ready". I think 1 week is too short. Thats my opinion.
    And sorry, misserin aka tyler
    I didnt mean to come off rude

20. Saiakaley

This guy is a gawd xD
    Hides behind a fake profile...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.