1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Minecraft Lord's Guide to earning money.

Discussion in 'Unofficial Guides' started by 1MinecraftLord1, Aug 28, 2013.

1. 1MinecraftLord1

1MinecraftLord1 Celebrity Meeper

So today I've made about 500k and I would like to share with you guy's how I did it.
    It'll be easier if your Elite+ but you can still earn a lot of money.

1. I have a 30 spawner grinder that's very efficient and I charge 20k for perm access to it. I have probably made 100-200k from that.

2. /jobs, when I feel like it I like to get my god shovel and destroy a desert and that gets you quite a lot of meebles, also mining, if you find diamond ore, mine it with a silk touch pickaxe then mine it with a non silk touch, fortune pickaxe and you will get about 1-5 diamonds from one ore. Also if you find god you can sell it or make things like golden apple's and sell them on v-shop

3. V-shop, if you sell sand and dirt and wood and all the other materials that people buy on a daily basis that can get a fair bit of money. Also you can sell emeralds for 450 each and supreme's+ will buy them.

The main way I make money, I have access to a villager trading place and I get lot's of emeralds and sell them and make quite a profit from that. It's quite and easy/fast way to make money and if very effective.

I hope this helped you guys, good luck :)

1337sniper1 likes this.
  2. Sir Witurkey

Sir Witurkey Meeper

A few more Details on Fortune: Fortune I gives 1-2 diamonds/emeralds/coal per ore. Fortune II, 1-3, Fortune III 1-4. At fortune III the average is 3 per ore.