1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Completed Minecarts And [clearlag] On Sb

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by DrakeDarkfire, Jun 13, 2014.

1. DrakeDarkfire

DrakeDarkfire Popular Meeper

Howdy!
    I checked and could not find anywhere that had already reported/posted this issues so I thought I'd bring it up. In SB the new(ish) ClearLag alerts and timed entity removal process works great except it's been also removing non-rideable minecarts! Its not a huge huge issue but I know I personally used to use chest minecarts and hopper minecarts for my redstone contraptions and storage systems which are now broken (and redesigned with hoppers >.<). It's not the biggest of issues since I bet not a lot of people use but if it's not hard to fix that'd be awesome to have fixed. I've gone through and tested it with a few different minecarts and chunks loaded or unloaded but same result, anywho thought I'd bring it up.

Thank you,
    DrakeDarkfire

2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

We are definitely aware of this issue. I'm going to move this to Pending until it is resolved; it's an issue in all areas of the server, to my knowledge.

3. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

This is resolved.

chaos546 likes this.