1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted mickthomson56

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by mickthomson56, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mickthomson56

mickthomson56 Active Meeper

Additional In Game Names: None
    What other in game names do you or have you used?: None
    When you were banned: I don't know
    Reason for ban: Alt of OhDraqq
    Ban Length: Perm?
    Staff member who issued ban: Deinen0
    Why we should consider your appeal: Because the ban reason is just wrong.
    Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I have literally never had or been an alternate account, I don't see why I am banned, but if my account was compromised, could I either be unbanned if i change the password or get some proof?

Toostenheimer likes this.
  2. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

http://gyazo.com/31b4743880aa094583c7f2206333d596

Hello, Mickthomson56. While I obviously know you are two different people, the same IP was used by this account, and many alts Draqq was logging on at the time. Is it possible your account was compromised, or you both use the same proxy network?

Toostenheimer likes this.
  3. mickthomson56

mickthomson56 Active Meeper

From numerous different sources, I have been told my account was used by OhDraqq as an alt. I have changed both the password and email address associated with my minecraft account and I can assure that the account is now completely safe.

4. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Ok! :) Accepted, please take future care to not allow your account into the hands of undesirables. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.