1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Metr0n0me's Ban

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by metr0n0me, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Metr0n0me
    Date/Time: Apr. 22, 2014, 1:26 PM Pacific
    Reason: "You're not even cool. Appeal."
    Ban Length: Forever
    Staff Member: Onis_Luck (who else?)
    Why we should consider your appeal: Well, Onis today temp-banned jeffhill for "too proud." Then he banned someone else for "no." So I said 3 times in chat, "Let's see what Onis does." That's it. And then MrsMegan kicked me for spam (which is ok) and then when I reconnected, I got an appeal ban message from Onis_Luck saying "You're not even cool. Appeal." Ok, I get that it was spam and should be treated as such. Even a 1-day temp-ban would be Ok with me. But a perm-ban? For spam? I don't see why this is more than spam. It wasn't really a threat to the server, or hurling insults at a staff member. I was trying to make a point that Onis shouldn't use his power like that. I kind of expected a 1 day or 1 hour temp-ban, but not a forever ban. Besides, I am a productive member of the Meepcraft community, I host drop parties, give out money, and buy ranks. I was saving up for prem at the moment, so... yeah. I get being temp-banned, but if this could be reduced to like 12 hours or a day, I think that would me a far more just punishment than this.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  2. shains

shains never stop fighting

This is an admin ban so I will ask for an admin to review it. I'm sorry about the wait.

cooey likes this.
  3. metr0n0me

Thanks
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 24, 2014, Original Post Date: Apr 23, 2014 ---
    Looking back on this, yeah...I probably got a bit too angry and caught up at the moment... I would like to apologize to Onis_Luck for doing that...that kinda wasn't cool. Still, though, I was trying to a)make a point and b) be funny. I still carry the opinion that this ban wasn't justified though. Thanks for looking at this!

Metr0n0me

SirCallow likes this.
  4. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

Do you promise under the MeepLaw not to spam again?

5. metr0n0me

Yes, if I spam again you can perm-ban. But what is considered spam, I have been kicked for spam for double posting because of lag. I cannot promise that there won't be lag and an unintentional double post, but I promise to never, ever intentionally spam again. !

Also sorry for the late response, I was doing homework :(

Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
    Telinus likes this.
  6. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

Unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.