1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Meepshop Wooden Door

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by KariStar86, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

This was reported as part of another thread, which was moved to "Resolved," but this part is still glitched.

IGN(In Game Name): KariStar86
    Bug: When you type /buy 1 wooden door, the MeepShop takes your money but gives you 0 wooden door. It does give you one when you type /buy 1 wood door, but that doesn't fix the actual bug, which takes money from players for mistakenly typing a common alternate name for an item. The price of "wooden door" is far higher than the price of "wood door," due to the fact that you can't sell imaginary items back to it, so it can add up quickly if someone is trying to buy multiple doors made of wood for some reason. I'm thinking this is easy to fix (in contrast to the enchanted item glitch), because similar problems with redstone torches, sugar cane, and other items have already been corrected. :)
    Time/Date: A while now. Most recently, sometime after 10 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time on 5/1/2014.
    Steps to reproduce: Type /buy 1 wooden door, notice no door. Type /buy 1 wood door, enjoy your door!
    Evidence: See screenshots below.

2014-05-01_22.16.49.png
    2014-05-01_22.16.57.png

2. Angelofdeath324

Angelofdeath324 Popular Meeper

Its wood door block

Telinus likes this.
  3. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

Not anymore (Edit: It was, but it's wood door now, but maybe wood door block still registers), and not a resolution to the bug anyway... just a workaround.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 2, 2014, Original Post Date: May 1, 2014 ---
    Additional edit: No, "wood door block" does not work anymore, only "wood door." Weird. But the issue isn't whether or not people know the correct name - it's that if they accidentally type the incorrect name of "wooden door," the shop will take Meebles from them and give them no items. This seems to be common problem, considering I've seen three people talking in shout in the past two days about unsuccessfully buying doors.

Last edited: May 1, 2014
    Erik, CrohnZero and Darke_Amethyst like this.
  4. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

I've reported it and I'm trying to get this fixed! I'm moving this to pending for the time being while its being worked on.

KariStar86 likes this.
  5. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

NOW REMOVED!

KariStar86 and Bob4444444 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.