1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Meepcraft Revolution - Ideas To Make Meep Great Again

1. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

Perhaps but it also stems from an allocation of resources and trying to be something Meep never was.... Back in the day when I was staff along with my brother Ifartonchilren (he has a statue in that video) our emphasis was ALWAYS on towny, we were in heart a towny server and had other mini-games but we were a towny server. The emphasis now has seemed to move away from towny and to strange mini-games in hope of being a revolutionary server which is not going to happen. Meepcraft had success with towny and some side mini-games reaching 1,100 players and 600 players on its off times, it had a functional spawn, an economy where money was easily made etc... Too much time has been spent trying to make the server something it never was.

KaiUsesThis, Dausious, Pmx728 and 3 others like this.
  2. 00000

00000 Guest

It's the general appeal of Minecraft to a younger, generally more toxic audience.

I Can't say that I had half a brain at 9-12. MC has lost its luster to more mature players who made the community so great.