1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

MeepCraft EULA Compliance

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Fuzzlr, May 7, 2016.

1. OKNEM

OKNEM Celebrity Meeper

tbh i'm disappointed I didn't xD

2. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

It's not really meep's fault, is it?

_Gimble_1. and SpongeyStar like this.
  3. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

It wasn't Meep's fault. We had 2 choices, shut down and redo the whole server and you not being able to come on, or take away the commands to follow the EULA compliance. Rather still be able to come online and not lose anything, right? We understand that there are many ultimates (and other players) who spent many, many meebles on this server for ranks and having their commands gone now is much disappointing. But we are on the right road to getting awesome new features to make this server even better than it is now.
    :)

CluelessKlutz likes this.
  4. MrJat123

MrJat123 Popular Meeper

Fuzzlr can there be like.. kits for legend rank.. like... you know.. maby a.. jetpack..

5. Jinkeloid

Jinkeloid Celebrity Meeper

I mean, I wanted to donate for ultimate just because they have /fly. That's the ultimate's symbole, and also /fix for elite.

OKNEM likes this.
  6. M0W0G

M0W0G Celebrity Meeper

I'm not saying its meeps fault that were losing the commands it was all on mojang. I'm just saying meep should have read the rules/eula before charging 320$ for a server rank which is kind of just a bit on the extreme side.

7. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

The eula was made long after the ranks and their prices were set

M0W0G likes this.
  8. M0W0G

M0W0G Celebrity Meeper

Read what i replied to Spongeystar's comment but to be honest i think this could be a good step forward for the server so everyone can get everything instead of spending lots of money that alot of people on this server can't afford.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 10, 2016, Original Post Date: May 10, 2016 ---
    Oh sorry lol i didn't know this.

9. lfpnub

lfpnub Popular Meeper

I want the legend rank #RIPLFP

Srsly me working my way up was what kept me on meep. I am probs gonna quit IG, still forums. May come back later
    --- Double Post Merged, May 10, 2016, Original Post Date: May 10, 2016 ---
    Also, 2 payments of 159.99. Creative Accounting, my dear @Fuzzlr. We can use legal loopholes.

_Gimble_1. likes this.
  10. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

My words here probably no longer have meaning, but I'd like to point out that "legends" should be compensated somehow along the borders of the EULA for a 160 dollar donation.

I don't play much anymore, these words are not biased.

CluelessKlutz likes this.
  11. DeadlyPoptartz

DeadlyPoptartz Celebrity Meeper

Tha hype tho.
    Your awesome if you understand the XxPoopBlockxX thing.

Burritoh likes this.
  12. EmsterFundy

EmsterFundy Popular Meeper

These things seem awesome! The only thing is, I was saving up for ultimate. :(
    Can there be one time a year or something that we can buy ultimate for a cheaper price? Or maybe someone who already has a rank which is Supreme plus can buy it? Just so they can pay under $200. Sorry I really was looking forward to getting it :)
    :fuzzlr::evilfuzzlr::fuzzlr:

M0W0G likes this.
  13. FatIsNoob

FatIsNoob Celebrity Meeper

Quick question tho, if "Legend" isn't purchasable now, what about the 100homes, 6rows of /chest, /effect, or future perks and etc that we want from that rank? Is there anyway of acquiring that? Ik that it's only been a few days since but I'm curious if it'll ever be buyable/donateable(i cant spell) :)

That's all, have a good day! <3

14. Muunkee

If legend is not purchasable, all of the eula-compliant perks will only be available to those who have already purchased the rank. You won't be able to get it.

FatIsNoob likes this.
  15. FatIsNoob

Thanks for the info but I believe that the 100homes, /craft, /chest, and /effect are not eula-compliant perks. Also, what about the future Legend perks? Won't they be available for all? Because if it not, it's kinda unfair since the rank isn't purchasable anymore. :)

16. Muunkee

Homes is EULA compliant -anyone can travel to a home, /set home is merely ease of use
    /craft - you know how to use a workbench
    /chest - ease of use for travel, you can use a normal chest
    /effect and /dis are purely cosmetic

You also have to keep in mind straight up removing these perks is unfair to people who have already purchased this rank. Let it have it's perks

If the perks were not compliant we word be shut down right now.

FatIsNoob and CluelessKlutz like this.
  17. NoHaxJustDoge :D

NoHaxJustDoge :D Meeper

Almost all the things @Fuzzlr said about new perks everyone gets in creative (Like worldedit, speed, etc) are all lies.. I tried most of them and none of them worked, No im not an idiot, I know //wand and other worldedit commands... No its not operator error... Im not that dumb.. #FixMeepcraftCommands

18. FatIsNoob

I meant autocraft but thanks :)

19. Muunkee

Well autocraft gives little advantage. It's a timesaver yes but you can achieve the same effect with simply crafting using a real workbench or using the normal /craft.

FatIsNoob likes this.
  20. Redolwolf

Redolwolf Popular Meeper

That sounds cool. Like a builder job gets /fly at a certain level, hunter gets /fix at a certain level