1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

MeepCraft EULA Compliance

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Fuzzlr, May 7, 2016.

1. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

I will never leave meepcraft

creepersareokay likes this.
  2. FunGUY

FunGUY Popular Meeper

Btw way to fix this and make all happy... Make it so everyone can buy the perks for high prices. When mojang isn't looking give all the donors notes of their used to be ranks

3. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

I really didn't do much here anymore, so I'm not too bad. If I were to have 3 back it'd be /fix, /fly, and /nv. Maybe enhanced potions should be made, like Night Vision I 1:00:00. And also, a lifetime /fly for a meebles amount would be pretty awesome. And finally, a /fix sign would be pretty good, and it would be really nice to all my tools that just broke ;-;

I'm just happy I wasn't as invested into the server as I was. But I hope that somehow, someway the server stays alive.

4. FunGUY

FunGUY Popular Meeper

Solution: fix sign for 10k fixes everything in your inv. Solution: buy an unlimited fly note for 100k. Solution: Go on a quest to find all the hidden fuzzlr heads in spawn and get unlimited nv.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 7, 2016, Original Post Date: May 7, 2016 ---
    Also I don't really care if cits have my perks I just want em to

DaddingtonBee, Lady_Hestia and Enron like this.
  5. Metzy

Metzy Popular Meeper

So is ultimate ("legend") useless? Are Legends getting those features?

Burritoh likes this.
  6. FunGUY

FunGUY Popular Meeper

Legend gets craft so they are getting like the best out of this.

Burritoh likes this.
  7. Burritoh

Burritoh Popular Meeper

RIP
    xXPoopBlockXx
    In memory of you;
    image.png

FunGUY likes this.
  8. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

actually it's not useless

we get

orange

chat

wooooo!!!!!

As much as I would love that, that's way too cheap. Maybe like 500k-1 mil, that would make it more worth it and a bigger milestone. It would also encourage players to play a lot more.

9. FunGUY

FunGUY Popular Meeper

Again Btw way to fix this and make all happy... Make it so everyone can buy the perks for high prices. When mojang isn't looking give all the donors notes of their used to be ranks. So like you can buy notes of all the old perks but donater a will get them for free that's completely legal.

10. Metzy

Metzy Popular Meeper

I'd rather have my purple back 0.O

Yeah we get /craft but none of the fun stuff ): rip

11. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

I love how this happens ironically the same day i acquire 70 million meebles.

12. Burritoh

Burritoh Popular Meeper

Good game Meep, I see you're trying your hardest to shoo away donators.

KIDDING ^^ how about not taking that seriously AT ALL.
    I'm still here
    I'm still donating
    I will keep donating
    Even if my PayPal took the biggest crash ever
    Even if there's no extremely useful perks like /fly /fix and /heal and even /nv :(
    Meepcraft is still the best server there is, meep will always be the best. This is a suprise and will take a while to get used to. /Fly was the reason many people donated for "Legend" and now it's gone. I did like how it helped builders and such of that matter. But seriously; the perks aren't everything. Of course no one would really donate to get anything else except a Rank Tag (because chat color is also a perk) if all perks went down, but a few won't kill us. We should still <3 meep, and keeps community. If you liked it because of its ranks I can understand too, because you probably donated specifically for /fly or /fix or something of that nature, but it's not everything, I promise. I do like the Legend Tag and maybe it should get a few more perks IF POSSIBLE. Some that are actually useful and not just for fun like xXPoopBlockXx or not quite helpful enough to had donated $360 for. Anyways, on the subject of /fly, I understand this has been taken away and obviously didn't beleive landonator419 when he told me via Skype, and got on and asked in global if it was true or nah and quickly saw my legend tag. I knew changes had came. On the subject of fly though: my understanding is staff still has it? This is mods+ or admins or what? Do they have to comply also or no? If not, I'd really hope you guys could make it so Archs could have /fly because I know it was REALLY useful for them. I had seen someone say the flu notes should get cheaper as the higher rank you were, this is a great idea. And that work-around someone had said is actually a good idea too xD purchase infinite /fly note (maybe in Legend or Supreme shop only lol) or bulk /fix notes very cheap the higher rank you are c: haha, probably go against EULA too.

What I don't like is how presumedly we were all in the clear, it was stated how WE WERE 100% IN FACT in standards with EULA. This was either a EULA screw up with them telling us we were good then suddenly telling us we weren't good, or was it a possible staff mess up when they weren't too sure. I'd like this clarified. Now Kazarkass' thread will be brought back up, haha.

Thanks for the fun time Meep, let's keep at it. The server will improve, it will grow, don't worry.

13. MoonlitMadness

MoonlitMadness Celebrity Meeper

I don't think meep is dying due to something like this. Guys in reality, are we really all here to use /fly. I mean I love it and all, but what are you really here for. I'm here for the friends. Ultimitly Id only leave if I lose those.

14. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

Guess the reporting servers thing does work after all. Sorry not sorry.

Summers and Enron like this.
  15. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

More hearts? Awesome now it will take 40 years to pvp

Redolwolf, SX1, 00000 and 5 others like this.
  16. 2leah2

2leah2 Celebrity Meeper

I seriously cannot wait to get these new features! It was about time that all these perks got removed and I'm glad that they are although I will miss some of them but now it's going to be more fun to make meebles!! woooooooooohooooo

Burritoh likes this.
  17. The_Unkown675

The_Unkown675 Celebrity Meeper

Oh look, no ult perks....
    --- Double Post Merged, May 7, 2016, Original Post Date: May 7, 2016 ---
    Add /fly purchasable in-game

FunGUY and Burritoh like this.
  18. Niiicck

Niiicck Retired SuperMod

/fix, /fly, /nv, these are the perks I live on, these are the ways I build, mine, and make money, but I'm not here for the perks. I'm here for the community and the awesome staff team. I'm excited for meeps future and I hope it goes well.

19. TechnoTyson

TechnoTyson Popular Meeper

I knew this was coming, I am fine with it, my $80 was not wasted at all I supported something I love more than my perks, the community

20. benster82

benster82 Celebrity Meeper

Although it is better for the players, Mojang should just bug off. Servers should be allowed to do as they please. If the players thought that many servers were unfair, they would have spoken up and demanded change. If a player doesn't like a server because they think it's unfair, they can simply play on a different one.