1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Meepcraft application on Devices

Discussion in 'Denied' started by alex77034, Feb 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

What this would do:
    If achievable, what this would do basically is automatically give access to forums so instead of going on google, and typing this on your phone you can simply click the app and it would lead you immediately to forums and the voting links. Also, there would be this chatting option where you can connect to meepcraft and chat like mine chat. Also it would give extra links to meepcraft's instagram, etc. Other then that, that's really it. If you have more ideas, list them down below.

Price?
    It's not my choice, but if I would choose this would definitely be free and easy to get on the app store.

Other Platforms?
    Well, it would be amazing if this can be on android, and samsung and what not.

Benefit:
    I think this would make life easier when accesses meepcraft stuff. Instead of going on this, and that, you can go on one app that leads you to everything. Lots of people wanted this, so I thought I should finally make a thread.

Hyori likes this.
  2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

This is not needed, the mobile site works just fine.

3. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

tl;dr
    I too laZ 2 wait 10 secnds 4 it 3 lode, pls spend howers makeng tis useles ap!

p.S dunt forgat is should be fri or my parnts won't let me have fanks 4 reading

For real: This would be so useless, and such a waste of time for the person making it.

chrisandmatthew likes this.
  4. j00mad

j00mad Popular Meeper

Been suggested and denied.
    I don't see how it would take that long to open up a web browser and type in the website.

5. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

This is really not worth the time it would take to make it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.