1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Meepcraft and Life

Discussion in 'Other' started by evilalec555, May 7, 2019.

1. evilalec555

evilalec555 Celebrity Meeper

Well i'd like to start this off by saying thank you to everybody on here its really been quite the adventure.
    from the heart. I honestly cannot even remember when I first joined onto this server but I do remember it being a part of my life through all the good and bad times this community was here for me. Meepcraft helped shape me into the man I am today, it taught me many things it also allowed me to find a way to destress in some of the most formative parts of my life.

Meepcraft has allowed me to form connections with people I otherwise would’ve never had the opportunity to connect with. (aka. All of you) so I’d like to thank everybody on here for being a part of this thing while it lasted. It hurts me to see meep die this slow painful death but I know that sh*t be like that sometimes. I’ve been absent from meep these past few months because well im doing life things, im also getting hitched to my best friend and love of my life which is pretty crazy considering I still play Minecraft. Anyways I just hate to see Meepcraft go and will always remember all the time I spent with you all, this server was one of the best parts of my life and its hard to leave it like this Im sure its also been just as influential in many of your lives Im not sure where I am going with this now so I guess imma stop writing but yeah I’ll miss yall It’s hard for me to write something like this because it is truly coming this place is the bomb. Com

Hmu on whatever

snap@evilalec555
    --- Double Post Merged, May 7, 2019, Original Post Date: May 7, 2019 ---
    edit: oh shib today is my 4 year forum anniversary to

CreeperCristi, cooey, IzzSt and 5 others like this.