1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Meep Parents Guide

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Photoave12, Aug 23, 2016.

1. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

isn't pesos like... mexican moni or something?

2. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

The only real way to convince parents that meepcraft is safe for their kids is to have them start playing. Not for just a few minutes as well, but for extended periods of time. Otherwise, most parents know of the Internet as a place where everyone is out to rape your kids and they'll find you just through social interaction. Let's face it, most parents will be skeptical and cautious, but that's a natural reaction for someone who's sole mission is to keep their kids safe from real threats and dangers. In the end, some parents will try and keep their kids off of meepcraft, others won't.
    Pro tip: I think either f1 or f2 disables chat until you press it again. It also disables your hot bar and your aiming reticle but it's enough to fool most parents ;)

3. Photoave12

Photoave12 Popular Meeper

Its f1 and what if the parents find out about that? Then the kid gets in huge trouble for lying about Minecraft not having a chat at all.

The fact that @KlutchDecals is a police officer would really help to calm down parents. Maybe add a "parent email" section when signing up on the forums so the parent can log in and see what is going on?

4. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

But wouldn't they get in the same trouble for being on said server that the parent doesn't want them on?

5. Marshy_88

Marshy_88 Celebrity Meeper

It is mexican currency. Why my phone thought I meant that, I'll never know.

6. Photoave12

So... Can we make a pros and cons list for this idea? I want to see why people like or don't like my idea

7. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

A letter won't convince protective parents.

8. Photoave12

Its not a letter. More like a q+a/FAQ page so parents can get common questions like "how does meep protect against X " answered

Edit: this may ease some parents concerns and may help them make an informed decision on whether or not their children should play meepcraft. Of course not every parent will say yes...

9. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Denied, we don't think there is any way to convince a parent 100% even though we do try our best. We currently do not think that this is needed, but thank you for the suggestion.