1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Media Application from Minted Cinnamon

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Blazetop, May 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazetop

Blazetop Popular Meeper

Thanks for your input. I'll be gladly obliged to post more videos that may pique your interest in the near future. And yes, the song was copyrighted, in which I've only realized when I was told it was. I'll be sure to not do the same mistake again.

Thank you for your honest input. I'll keep that in mind. Though I would like to say a little something to your statements to clarify.

- On the drawing side of things, sure they're all anime girls, but what I'm projecting is, I can draw; I can create a variety of artworks when I put my mind into it. I only uploaded the aforementioned drawings because it's all I got stored on my personal PC and most of my drawings are stored in my personal external hard drive in which I didn't have access during the application.
    - Regarding the seals, all details such as the circle, the words, the colors, the borders etc. are all purely compiled with photoshop made to resemble their real-life city seal counterparts. These are to be used by a roleplay community, and would not want to elaborate more on it since it's an unrelated matter.
    -About the forum signature, I didn't specifically state that I drew it. All I did was to turn it into an actual forum signature by cropping the background, changing it with a different one and adding a border.

Other than that, I appreciate the criticism, and I'll be sure to improve the content I make in the future.

iKitten, Pmx728 and Sqreix like this.
  2. Alexxaaa

Alexxaaa Celebrity Meeper

+1 lit video

Pmx728 likes this.
  3. _EggsBenedict_

_EggsBenedict_ Meeper

+1, mainly because you included Flavortown in your video.

Just kidding ,(not really) I really like the way you time your videos and I think it does give off a professional vibe to it.

4. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

The video was incredibly repetitive and I do not see how your content would benefit this server in any way. -1

5. Blendyz

Blendyz Hipster for Life ♥

-1 The video didn't include the town of Vietnam,
    jk
    but seriously,
    -1 This video maybe had some cool shots and a cool timelapse but during the video you never really let the viewer know what they were watching. "Oh I guess it's just some cool shots of builds with some shaders on?" There is never a point in the video where I really understand what Meepcraft is about. Honestly you could do better. I want a video that I can connect with personally that really gives off the Meepcraft vibe. Maybe I'll even make a promotional video that really tells the Meepcraft story!

Grandblue likes this.
  6. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

We'll deside a time to have meeting about expectations, best of luck!
    xjQVYv4.png

Toostenheimer, agnd, iKitten and 4 others like this.
  7. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.