1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Media Application from iPolarFlame

1. iPolarFlame

iPolarFlame Popular Meeper

Member Name iPolarFlame

Additional In Game Names: CHILL_GTi and PolarFlame_GTi (No idea why I put the GTi, get asked a lot)

How old are you? 14 y/o

Do you have Discord? Yes

When did you join Meepcraft? October 4th, 2015

Have you ever held a media position on another server? I've had a twitch streaming rank on one server, but that's about it.

Introduction: Hello! I'm iPolarFlame, or Polar, I first joined back in 2015 and since then looked forward to coming on Meep after school everyday. I am currently in the International Baccalaureate program in school, which is basically advanced classes. So more homework and more tests. Although I have a busy life, I still find time for Meepcraft and come on about 1-3 hours a day, but more on the weekends. I am very active on discord and always respond quickly to any messages I receive. Apart from Meepcraft and school, I play basketball, and play the violin. Basketball has taught me how to work hard and that you are stronger as a team than alone, while violin has taught me that patience and practice pay off. I have lived in the U.S. for 12 years and just moved to Canada recently, still getting used to it.

Why should you be on our Media team? I should be on the Media Team for these reasons:

Quality - I always put quality over quantity in my videos. I never rush any of my videos but can still do them efficiently and on a schedule.

Time Management - Since I am in the IB program I must manage my time very well and I know the balance between work and fun. If Meep needed a video done in a certain time frame I could produce one while still being active on Meep and discord, just not quite as active.

Experience - I have been on Meep for (almost) 3 years and have accumulated lots of knowledge about the server. I also know all about editing and recording, and do it smoothly and easily. I am always open to suggestions and working on improving my personal skillset in the future and always share my videos with people and ask for feedback to hear what people like/dislike about my videos.

Most of all, I enjoy making videos for Meep and want to see the playerbase grow, after seeing it go down after the towny resets I was determined to do anything I could to bring more players in. I have brought many of my friends to the server and advertised it to plenty of Minecraft players. After practicing, editing, and learning from one of my classmates (who goes by Duper Games on youtube) I decided I wanted to make videos for Meepcraft. I told pmx about this and he encouraged me to and gave me tips and advice. Ever since then getting Media have been a goal of mine. I bring hard work, skill, and eagerness to learn aswell as a joy of playing Meepcraft.

What is the main platform that players can go and publicly view your content on, and what is your typical content comprised of?
    Youtube - iPolarFlame
    Twitch - Twitch

Example 1 of video content:

Example 2 of video content.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    qazini, Pmx728, riri30 and 5 others like this.
  2. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

A time will be arranged to talk over duties and expectations.
    xjQVYv4.png