1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Best Posts in Thread: Mcle39's Second Appeal

1. bbycakes2012

bbycakes2012 Half baby, Half cake

Mcle, If you would like to be unbanned please give us a reason why we should unban you and show us what you will do to ensure this issue wont happen again and why you want to be unbanned. Being "bored" isn't a very good reason or doesn't show us that you care about being unbanned :)

2. mcle69

mcle69 Well-Known Meeper

Okay, very well then. I'm bored, and Meepcraft is the only server without too many hackers running around all over the place, Meepcraft has a pretty decent kitpvp, active staff, you get the idea. Even though I pointed out a bunch of bad stuff about Meepcraft, I still think it's a good server, it just needs some little adjustments here and there.

If you catch me doing this thing called "xraying" then you can just perm ban me forever, I won't even bother making an appeal. To make sure I never get banned again for this "xraying", I will never mine ever again on this server (except when clearing plots and breaking blocks if I make a mistake when building).