1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Mcle39's Second Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by mcle69, Nov 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcle69

mcle69 Well-Known Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): mcle39
    When you were banned: bout a month ago
    Reason: xray
    Ban Length: perm
    Staff Member: Quaddy
    Why we should consider your appeal:

Fat chance you're gonna believe anything I say. I'm bored.

2. bbycakes2012

bbycakes2012 Half baby, Half cake

Mcle, If you would like to be unbanned please give us a reason why we should unban you and show us what you will do to ensure this issue wont happen again and why you want to be unbanned. Being "bored" isn't a very good reason or doesn't show us that you care about being unbanned :)

3. mcle69

mcle69 Well-Known Meeper

Okay, very well then. I'm bored, and Meepcraft is the only server without too many hackers running around all over the place, Meepcraft has a pretty decent kitpvp, active staff, you get the idea. Even though I pointed out a bunch of bad stuff about Meepcraft, I still think it's a good server, it just needs some little adjustments here and there.

If you catch me doing this thing called "xraying" then you can just perm ban me forever, I won't even bother making an appeal. To make sure I never get banned again for this "xraying", I will never mine ever again on this server (except when clearing plots and breaking blocks if I make a mistake when building).

4. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

Denied. Given that this is not only your second x-ray ban, but you were also banned for duping in September, we feel that this ban should stay for now. You may appeal again in at least two weeks from today.

leodavinci9000 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.