1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Mcle39's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by mcle69, Oct 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcle69

mcle69 Well-Known Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): mcle39
    When you were banned: about a week ago
    Reason: xray
    Ban Length: perm
    Staff Member: Quaddy
    Why we should consider your appeal:

Okay, first of all, I'd like to make it clear that I DID NOT xray. The first time I used xray I agreed to never use it again, and I NEVER break agreements.

So now you're thinking "Okay, so you didn't xray. Where's your evidence?"

I understand that finding 3 spawners and a couple noob bases within 4 hours seems un-legit to you guys, and I can respect that. Okay, I will admit, I do use "xray" but not your idea of xray. My "xray" is merely mining using probability and the Minecraft coding to my advantage.

Spawners:

Dungeons spawn anywhere from y:16 to y:42 and most often around y:26. It would be common sense to dig withing these regions, wouldn't it?

When you get close to a spawner, they spawn whatever they're made for, in my case, zombies, skeletons, and spiders. And, if you didn't know, those mobs make noise. I simply turned my volume up to its max when mining to increase my chances of finding a dungeon.

Noob bases:

Noob bases are much easier to find, they leave signs of habitation all over the place.

Since ban appeals for second offense xray are almost never accepted, I am not expecting you to accept this one. I would just like to put it out there that I did not xray and possibly clear my name of any malice. To be honest, I actually think this is a pretty good server, as it is always working to improve its environment for players. If you accept this, great. If you decide not to, that's okay. I have learned that my mining technique may not seem legit to some, and to use caution when using this technique.

Thank you to anyone reading this.

2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Going straight to spawners with no detours not once, not twice, but a total of four times seems far too suspicious for just a good mining technique.

Would you mind explaining yourself further?

Woddorl, 7acespade, Khafra and 3 others like this.
  3. Bluapol

Bluapol Media Team Meeper

Mcle,

I'll point out something... There are no torches in the walls nor anywhere. I would like you to explain that.

leodavinci9000 likes this.
  4. mcle69

mcle69 Well-Known Meeper

Alright, alright. First off all, lol, cha was using a hacked client xD

Anyway, the first spawner. I simply dug down within the top area of dungeon level, dug straight for several blocks, and decided I was too high (I was about at y:30 something), decided to change direction and continued digging straight. Several blocks later, I heard the sound of mobs spawning (don't remember if it was cave spiders or skeles) and dug into the dungeon.

Second spawner: I dug down to dungeon level, found a cave, and followed it until I reached that dead end. I was too low at that point, so I decided to dig a few blocks upwards and then dug straight until I found another cave. There, I could here more mobs spawning and eventually found the dungeon where I mined the spawner.

Third spawner: Same deal as the second one, except I got luckier this time.

Fourth spawner: Same deal as second spawner, except with only one cave. And it took me a while to notice the little mossy cobble blocks of the floor of the dungeon.

To clarify on Bluapool's comment, you don't need any light when digging straight or downwards. Also, caves produce enough light to see clearly, if you have your brightness up 100%. Also, notice in the tunnel to the second spawner how my digging was kind of erratic (notice missing blocks along tunnel floor) as a result of digging with an eff V dia pick in pitch black.

I would also like to add, if I DID xray, wouldn't it have been much easier for me to mine straight down into the dungeon rather than taking the time to do all that tunneling?

5. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

Just want to point out that Moderator+ can used hacked clients only to find other users that are using hacked clients.

6. ShadowBlizzard

ShadowBlizzard Celebrity Meeper

Make up your mind already.

Klitch, Erebus45, Ace and 6 others like this.
  7. mcle69

mcle69 Well-Known Meeper

The second one. I just want change. That's all.

Toostenheimer likes this.
  8. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

In the first video, I am more than convinced that you are using some form of x-ray or cave finder/chest locator. Whatever you would like to call it, it is the same difference.

Just to add a bit more to this, another link provided:

There is no way that "skill" or "knowledge" led to this. In the second video, there was NOTHING pointing out that base underground and you simply were able to go directly to it. We do not allow these hacked clients on MeepCraft.

This appeal is denied.

Erebus45, leodavinci9000 and chaos546 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.