1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Maxyman102's ban appeal.

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by maxyman102, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxyman102

maxyman102 Meeper

IGN:Maxyman102
    Date/Time: I got home from school at 15:51 GMT
    Reason:pvP town spawn + Selling from donator shop
    Ban Length:perm-ban
    Staff Member:reggles33
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    First off I have already served my time for the selling at donator shop and I admit to doing it.
    About the spawn PvP. Last time I was online me and my friend where messing around having pvp battles.(mastercod124 will back me up). I had made sure before that there where no town residents online, I then preceded to enable pvp. after we had finished I must have forgotten to disable pvp. I had not lured anyone to are town or killed any other town residents. I then had my friend (mastercod124) running up to me in school saying you left pvp on In the town and when he was adding people that they where attacking him and killed him like 20 times or something. I apologise to anyone that got killed by my friend in self-defence or by accident and I will be happy to pay for any money that was lost and I will be more carful to disable it in the future. I don't have any evidence of this because im not sure there is any I could provide.

MasterCoD124 likes this.
  2. maxyman102

maxyman102 Meeper

opps sorry about the emotes

3. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Accepting this and changing to a 6 day ban as of today for luring, escalated to second offence as it was town wide. Not deserving of a perm ban, especially as this was an accident

maxyman102 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.