1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Matthewparent's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by matthewparent, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matthewparent

matthewparent New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): matthewparent
    Date/Time: 3/10/2014
    Reason: x-ray
    Ban Length: unspecified
    Staff Member: Quaddy
    Why we should consider your appeal: i know that i used an x-ray texture pack (with witch has been deleted) but it's because i had lost all my money for some reason when i came on the server last time so i used an x-ray texture pack to find ores and dungeons so i could sell the loot i get to get my money back. but i honestly regret what i did and hope i dont get banned for ever on this server because this is the first multi-player server i have ever been on and it has been and will always be my favorite server even if it destroyed my sky block island that i have been working for years on. anyways i promise to never do anything like that ever again and i am sorry.

2. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

Thank you for coming clean and not attempting to make up a story in order to try fool us. We understand that you are sorry for what you have done, but using x-ray is a serious offence and cannot be taken lightly. And because of that, this appeal cannot be accepted. I have seen people appeal in a month or two after they have been banned and have their appeal be accepted. Sorry, but for now this is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.