1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Marshallmafer's Helper Application.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by marshallmafers, May 11, 2014.

1. marshallmafers

marshallmafers Celebrity Meeper

In Game Name: MarshallMafers
    Skype Username: THEGIVINGTRE
    Teamspeak Username: MarshallMafers
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: Central
    Hours online per weekday: 2-5
    Hours online per weekend: 1-8
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod) Citizen/Architect to Helper

Introduction: I'm creating a staff application as I feel it is necessary for me to do so. As an Architect I'm trusted with OP in some of the servers most important areas. I have access to staff chat which I've not yet earned, I have access to /kick, /temp-ban, /ban /jail etc. I have not earned these perks and or deserve them. I'm not trained as a staff member that have earned such perks through hard work. I feel that I need to earn my position as a staff member since i'm given OP. I'm given OP because I need World Edit to build, as well as I need Creative to build. Being trained as a legitimate staff member will help me understand situation more clearly, help out the community, not just be an Architect, and build for it. Now that I've cleared that out of the way let me tell you about myself. My name is Tyler Walker and I'm currently a Junior in High School. Drawing is my passion and I'm only ever learning how to improve such talents. Minecraft is another way for me to express my creativity and inspiration. I have a vivid imagination and can build and draw some very unique things. I have an older sister which is a hair stylist, a younger brother which can be a handful. My parents are recently divorced and I live with my dad. I have A.D.D which would be my diagnostic, I can't focus on one thing for long which is becoming a major problem for me. Which is why if you're talking to me and I either don't reply, or just fly away. This reason can also be for that I'm extremely busy with builds and don't have time to chat.​

Why you should be Helper/Mod ? In my honest opinion I would love to become a Helper simply because I love to help people. I help people out in /shout all of the time. I'm very good with people, haven't always though-glad I've been working on it, it's starting to pay off! The other reason why I would like to become a Helper is because of my OP commands and privileges. I feel as an Architect I need to be trained in such fields as should any other Architect or Tech should be. This can only improve our capability's towards helping the server by not just building or doing codes but by helping out those we actually do it for. I have done unfair bans temp-bans in the bast but by learning from my mistakes I'm growing ever more knowledgeable about how to handle the given situation. I've come a long way from first joining MeepCraft back in August and I only wish to keep growing and help to expand this amazing and unique server. As having OP commands I haven't abused to an extent to get me perm banned. The reason I was banned by Console was simply due to the fact that I was acting and behaving like a Mod would if I were a Mod and doing staff business that I shouldn't have been. Such as banning for glitches and exploits, ads, extreme language etc. I feel like I jumped into the water without checking it first. Once given the proper training I can better myself with such issues not once handled with me before. I acted out of my own arrogance about wanting to become a Staff member so I would help out as a staff member would, yet this was sadly not the way I should of done it. This was.
    Weaknesses:
    • A.D.D. can't focus on one thing for very long.
    • Needs to learn more about the staff rules, commands etc.
    • Always busy with buildings either for the server or townies.
    • Needs to think first before saying something.
    • Constantly tired

Conclusion:
    My name is Tyler Walker other wise known as MarshallMafers and this is my Helper Application I hope you enjoyed it! : - ) ​

2. sterfry20

sterfry20 Well-Known Meeper

3. j32400

j32400 Popular Meeper

Just kidding, +1 I would love to see you Helper. Not that it would change much.

4. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

+1, Marhshall took time out of his busy schedule to teach me how to build.

5. HotAsianBeans

HotAsianBeans Celebrity Meeper

You abused your perms as architect to wrongfully ban people multiple times.

6. marshallmafers

marshallmafers Celebrity Meeper

Before doing so I had gathered video evidence, and asked before doing so. I was given permission to carry out with the ban. The rest followed. It's my fault for not remembering what Onis_Luck had told me days prior. The situation has been resolved and has moved on.

Vortex20000 likes this.
  7. Jayro89

Jayro89 Celebrity Meeper

This guy is committed...

I try to stand back and watch the drama instead of being apart of it... and I did see everything with the whole "scandal" recently... and what I saw was a guy whose intentions were good but maybe it didn't go down the way everyone else thought it should have.

Stay classy!

+1

8. Klitch

Klitch

-1 Woopdeedoo you gathered video evidence. You still wrongfully banned multiple people. Moving on from that, I don't think I have ever seen you in ts, helping once, or not being immature.

9. IHAS

IHAS Popular Meeper

-1, I think you are extremely immature (Especially for 19...).

10. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

Maturity

11. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

+/- Can be immature.
    Can be rude.
    Helps me.
    I don't have much to say...

12. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Marshall, I think you really need to work on your sarcasm bordering on rudeness. Every post I see of yours on the forums is sarcastic, and rarely serious. While its not a bad thing to joke around, I think you need to work on your people skills beforeyou work with people through modreqs that are impressionable.

While I appreciate the fact that you wish to earn your perms, I feel that allowing you to do modreqs right now would do more harm than good.

13. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

-Teamspeak activity/Not talkative?
    +Forum activity
    +IG activity
    -Not helpful in shout
    +/- Your app was okay
    I'm going to stick at a +/- Good luck!

14. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

Biased: -1 because I don't like you

Unbiased: -1 because I don't like you and you wrongfully banned many people and you're immature

in case it wasn't clear, I don't like you

Last edited: May 11, 2014
  15. Old_Pink

Old_Pink Celebrity Meeper

-1 you are extremely immature, please don't apply again

16. HotAsianBeans

HotAsianBeans Celebrity Meeper

Who gave you permission to ban for a rule that doesn't exist?

17. 2klassy

2klassy Celebrity Meeper

• Wrongful bans
    • Immaturity
    • You get away with everything you do
    • You shouldn't have mod perms while Architect
    • You never listened when 90% of the meepcraft community told you to stop pretending to be a mod

18. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

-1 for these reasons

19. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

Immaturity is a major issue.

20. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

Hi marshall, I definitely have mixed feelings about this application.
    I think you are approachable, and you are quite funny, and that can be great when being a staff member.
    You have wrongfully banned people,(Whoops, read that wrong)
    I think you would be good as a staff member, but you do have some issues. I think you deserve +/- Good luck though :)