1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Best Posts in Thread: Marshallmafers Ban Appeal

1. marshallmafers

marshallmafers Celebrity Meeper

IGN: Marshallmafers
    Date/Time: 10/31/13
    Reason: Spam
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: Fuzzlr
    Why we should consider your appeal: I have been playing on an Alt account since the ban of my main Marshallmafers, since i have just gained the rank of [Architect] on my alt I would like to be unbanned and transfer my rank over to my main, I have apologized to everyone I could, nasapc123 has known that I have been on an alt, Onis_Luck knows, Cooleysworld knows as well. As well does 50% of the staff. It has been a week and a perm ban for spam is unethical. I feel that i have done wrong and have over reacted, Knowing that it will not happen again I would like to get on my main and continue building on that account. My actions were immature and a perm ban for spam was over doing it. Please and thank you :).

2. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

You were unbanned. Welcome back.