1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Best Posts in Thread: Manmaster's Ban Appeal

1. manmaster

manmaster Celebrity Meeper

IGN (The name is...): Manmaster
    When you were banned: Man was banned on the 23rd of July 2014 upon the time of 9:00pm ish
    Reason: Man and his fellows was using this ting where one /t unclaims and then /t claims an area of lands (usually a dungeon) so when man collects the items from chest and the spawners when man unclaims they all come back and he can collect them again. In other words 'duping' but not really duping however tht is was my ban description says.
    Ban Length: Perrrmanent
    Staff Member: Bluecarneal @bluecarneal

Why we should consider your appeal: tbh i know this isnt going to get accepted so one may say to man 'man, whats the point.' well, the point is that "you miss 100% of the chances you dont take" <---- tbh i think i should be unbanned for that use of quotation) JK

Well anyway ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls....

Earlier today on the 23rd of july 2014 Man was casually chillin and drillin in pvp. and as i share my computer with my loving brother (Perryjay) i was told to get off and let him have a go. So perry goes on meep and does a bit of this and that (when i say this and that i do not mean duping because he wasnt at this point) then he goes off meep onto this other server then after half an hour he comes back to meep and see's that he has been temp'ed 7 days for duping. i p'ed myself laughing and began to realise that if this dungeon technique was 'duping' man was gonna be temped too, so man went back onto computer and was building casually in my town and then perry began to tell me about his ban appeal and told me who 'grassed him up'/'told him off' then a message was received from the loving @MeepStats saying that he had now been permenantly banned for the severity of what he did. i think we bothed laughed so hard at that moment that 4 hours later my stomach is still aching :). then it occured to me that i was going to be banned as well so i quickly payed a few people some money and off man popped. i could see in shout that @bluecarneal had already banned a couple of the other offenders of the crime who all used the same dungeon in my town apart from on person. i knew i was next, 10 minutes later... BAZAZ im banned, ach nein, oh no, oh dear. yh so i was banned, i think that now all the other peeples in the offending crew have been banned (6 people ) and all for the same time even though according to bluecarneal i generated 1.6mil but altogether about 20mil was made, if that is the case i ruined the economy a little bit less than everyone else, im not saying i shouldnt be banned, im just trying to be clever (failing).
    all in all, yes i did it, will i do it again, no, have i ever been banned before, no, so whats the point in keeping me banned forever and ever and ever, there isnt one but according to the rules i should be banned which i guess is reasonable due to the fact i commited a 'serious' crime and i am willing to take my punishment i just hope one day i will be able to get back on meep.

thank you for your time, sorry this is so long

your main man Manmaster (all up in dis joint)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 23, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 23, 2014 ---
    oh and ps: the whole entire of the offending crew was told that this was legal by staff so if unlimeted money is legal why wouldnt you do it. i think my brother put tht across in his appeal anyway.

I look forward to re-writing my appeal in 2 weeks because i am under no impression that this will be accepted js.

PEACE OUT

2. Neil_WW

Neil_WW Celebrity Meeper

Why do I get told from a mod who asked a supermod that it was legal? I would never dream about it if I knew it was illegal.

3. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

Updated ban reason to include numerous instances of xraying.

4. Achmed

Achmed Popular Meeper

Stevecrazy, banned for 'duping' diamond 'ores'. Worth something outragous which I gave away probably 80% of.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 24, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 24, 2014 ---
    upload_2014-7-24_19-19-29.png

5. manmaster

manmaster Celebrity Meeper

If all 5 of our accounts are wiped, that takes out 40mil (ish) out of the 'precious' economy when we only brought in 8mil. so firstly all ur problems are more than solved secondly if we knew it was illegal we wouldnt have done it and so we wont (and cant) do this shizzle again, you have wiped our accounts, a large amount of the economy has now been fixed thanks to @Neil_WW 's 32mil :happy:. So baring all that in mind, we have helped you make the economy better and stopped something like this happeneing again. Your Welcome Staff ;).
    Finally since all your problems have been made better there is no longer a sevrity factor to the 'crime' and so in theory the ban should be reduced to 7 days.

However it wont be because the next person who comments will say 'you still did it' and this will be completely denied :).

6. Perryjay2

Perryjay2 Popular Meeper