1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Mania_madness Helper App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Mania_Madness, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Mania_Madness

Mania_Madness Meeper

In Game Name: Mania_Madenss
    Skype (Yes/No): Yes
    Teamspeak Username: Mania_Madness
    Mic?: Yes
    Timezone: AEST
    Hours online per weekday: 1 hour
    Hours online per weekend: 7 hours
    Position Changes: Citizen - Helper

Introduction: I am 14 from Australia, i realy like Meepcraft, it is a awesome server, i like all the minigames, even towny and ctf. i have been playing this server, alot.

Why you should be Helper/Mod: The reason i should be helper, is that i would like to help the new players, and, that when i play i hardly see any helps online, and i would help alot. I have been Co-owner, Head-Admin and mod on other servers, although i will kick players who are rude, advertise and spam, i would be nice to plays aswell.

Weaknesses: I am a bit of a noob in minecraft becasue i cant help on every single thing, but that wont stop me from helping the server, i will learn.

Conclusion: I am experinced at helping, i am not rude, if no staff are online i will be. As i come on, normally, although i will not disappoint this server.

Thanks for reading :)

2. Cookies713

Cookies713 Celebrity Meeper

-1 I'm afraid
    That app is tiny
    I have never seen you online
    Try to work on forums activity, we generally like it is applicants are active member+
    That's not really a weakness...

I checked your profile... "Messages:1"
    ???

3. funkyrainbows

funkyrainbows Double Rainbow

Denied; two weeks is fourteen days.
    I suggest getting more involved in the community and improve your knowledge of the game.