1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Mania_madness App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by ManiaMadness, Jul 23, 2014.

1. ManiaMadness

ManiaMadness New Meeper

In Game Name: Mania_Madness
    Skype (Yes/No): Yes
    Teamspeak Username: i dont have one, but ill make one.
    Mic use: 4-7 hours
    Timezone: AEST (Australian eastern standard time)
    Hours online per weekday: 4-5 (Sometimes more)
    Hours online per weekend: 5-6
    Position Changes: Member - Helper

Introduction: Hi, im Mania_Madness, i play meepcraft, alot, and i fond the server Awesome, but as i play i see roude people, and no staff online. In the server i like towny, parkour and the minigames you have, i see around me why the server is awesome is the donaters around me, you have alot of donaters.

Why i should be staff member: The reason is that, when i play, i see loads of rude people and no staff, if im a Helper i will always be on, checking on people. I am going to be very helpful around people if they have trouble. I am very experienced, as i was, co-owner, and head-admin, and mod on other servers, but i know what your going to say (but your staff member on other servers, why apply on this server). Well the reason is, i would like to help alot on the server, and making the server even more popular as it is now, i have never been mean as a staff member, i wont swear, or grief, if im helper i will be on alot and help alot, no lies.

Thanks for reading :)

funkyrainbows likes this.
  2. Cookies713

Cookies713 Celebrity Meeper

Hi! Welcome to the forums! I'm going to help you with your app!
    Teamspeak is essential and will get you autodenied...
    hmmm... you are going from citizen to helper, not member...
    Ok so the first sentence made no sense to me, honestly...
    The main job of helpers is to help, not discipline.
    Pretty good experience!
    We don't actually, we like it when people apply :)
    Pretty good again! :)
    My pleasure!

So this is a bit of advice. You missed out the weaknesses section, essentially not following the format, and I cannot stress this enough, Teamspeak is needed.
    Also you are a new member. We prefer it when applicants have active member+ :)
    Some friendly advice
    Please try to work on the 3 aspects of the server, Teamspeak forums and ingame!
    Feel free to send me a forum or ingame message if you need help! My ign is Cookies713 :)

[Edit] Also it's been less than 2 weeks since your last application, that is an autodeny :)

funkyrainbows likes this.
  3. funkyrainbows

funkyrainbows Double Rainbow

Denied, you must wait 2 weeks before re-applying (you previous app was denied an hour ago)

chaos546 likes this.