1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Make Archived Threads Viewable

Discussion in 'Denied' started by RaidByNightOnly, Mar 29, 2015.

1. RaidByNightOnly

RaidByNightOnly Celebrity Meeper

As the Title says with some caviats

1.) Only registered users (No People without a Forums Acc.)
    2.) No talking about Archived Threads (i.e Posting a Thread responding to it.)
    3.) 100% AT YOUR OWN RISK. No claiming "It swore omfg"

My Reasons behind this is that there is some really funny nostalgic stuff in there and plus it would be fun to see Archived Threads. Mainly for kicks and giggles. (Or if you missed something an wanna know what all the hubbub is about)

benster82 likes this.
  2. leodavinci9000

leodavinci9000 Popular Meeper

The point of an archive was to hide it from the community, so I don't think staff are going to accept this

RaidByNightOnly likes this.
  3. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

This is denied. While we do understand why you would want this, sometimes it's fun, there are too many hassles along with it. When we first relaunched, for a few solid months our forums were filled with quite a lot of hate, and the archives are where we still stick posts that are disrespectful, contain content, or are just void of any intelligent or meaning. Naturally, this means people will certainly bring posts up, and re-post threads about other threads. The extra moderation, and the extra time dealing with the negatives of the archives does outweigh the minor 5 minutes of looking through it because you realize you cannot find a single post you want to find in it, due to the disorganization. :)

Bob4444444 and RaidByNightOnly like this.