1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Luxe's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Luxe, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luxe

Luxe New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): TheLuxeHD
    When you were banned: 2 weeks ago (don't have specifics)
    Reason: Ads
    Ban Length: Permanently ( 7 days first and then immediately a perm ban without the me committing the offense again)
    Staff Member: First (BobJonCreeper), Second (KariStar86)
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    I did not commit the offense twice.

Well I admit I shouldn't have advertised the server and there is no excuse for this. Let me explain the circumstances. I was starting to lose my cool as all day in other servers and in meepcraft I was getting beaten by donators saying "eZ" and "rekt" all day so I lost my cool and said some very nasty things about meepcraft and mentioned another server which in turn got me banned. I know I am completely in the wrong here and there are many things I could have done to have prevented this such as stop playing minecraft or report the people that were taunting me and I know I have learned from my mistakes. Please let me show you that I have learnt from my mistakes and allow me to play in meepcraft once again.

Thank you

-Luxe

Cherrykit, leodavinci9000 and Bluapol like this.
  2. Luxe

Luxe New Meeper

ok sorry about that didn't realise..........................

superbros1211 likes this.
  3. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

I'm afraid you did more than just mention another server... (warning: language in screenshot)

http://imgur.com/a/yZ5AU

Edit: Also, you were banned on Oct. 5, which was about a week ago from this post, not two.

ToonMichaela and Toostenheimer like this.
  4. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Re file in no less than a week! Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.