1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Luring+possession of illegal items+obstruting investigation

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Superminecra, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superminecra

Superminecra Celebrity Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name):superminecra4564
    Date/Time:Not sure
    Reason:Luring+possession of illegal items+obstruting investigation
    Ban Length:6 Days 5 Hours
    Staff Member:Sjoeppappentrap
    Why we should consider your appeal:Airzos was buying spawners i had /sethomes in some spawners.He came said i xrayed then didnt pay me for the spawner he mined.I asked him to pay me he said no.I then killed him 2-3 times as he keeps tpaing to me.I blew the spawner room up and went to give his items then sjoeppappapentrapp came and investigate,i then blast mined and found some ores airzodd was blown up his spawner disseapered.Sjoeppapapenettrapp banned me for 12 hours for obstrubing investiagtion.I waited for the ban to be lifted tried to come online,was banned for Luring+possession of illegal items+obstruting investigation.1)Did not lure he tpaed to me.2)Did not possess illegal items.

2. Sjoeppappentrap

Sjoeppappentrap Sjoeppappentrap Elder

You were in the possession of a spawner, I took it out of your inventory. About the x-ray part, Airzos asked me to come and take a look and from the moment he told me that the room was tnt'ed. And you totally didn't co-operate in the investigation, you actually did the opposite.

Sjoe

3. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.