1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Lost my inventory when I logged back on

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by K9_Caper, Jun 25, 2015.

1. K9_Caper

K9_Caper Celebrity Meeper

I realize this type of glitch may be rare. But it did happen. Here is the link to imgur screenshots ---

http://imgur.com/MAqq63q,DG1Xe8M,VDunvTN,cXSh8fZ#0

The first picture is what I had in my inventory, the rest I randomly took.
    The main things I would want back is the god armour, sword, axe, pickaxe, and bow.

Also, staff can go through every chest, enderchest, and /chest I have ever accessed and put stuff in. I literally spent a day looking for my inventory stuff because I thought I had misplaced it. Then I realized I can't just "accidentally" misplace my entire inventory.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
    metr0n0me and CreeperCristi like this.
  2. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

OK I personally refunded the items, so I'll move this to report a bug--seems more relevant as no refund is needed anymore.

LadyCassandra and K9_Caper like this.
  3. shains

shains never stop fighting

Can we get more info? Where were you? What were you doing? When was this?

4. K9_Caper

K9_Caper Celebrity Meeper

I was at the old headshop in Lakewood (Beta), when I decided to log off after building. Once I logged back on, everything in my inventory including my armor was gone. This occurred on the 22nd of June. The reason I made a thread afterward was because I thought I simply misplaced me things. I spent 2 days going through every chest, /chest, enderchest, hopper, furnace, dropper, and dispenser I have ever accessed with no luck.

5. shains

shains never stop fighting

Unfortunately there's no trace of the items and there's no way for us to confirm what you had. This also hasn't repeated itself, so I will have to deny it.