1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Lost 140 plus villagers please refund me

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by Ex cave ator, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ex cave ator

Ex cave ator Popular Meeper

Due to the latest "fix" I lost over 140 villagers. Each of these villagers cost a golden apple (apple + 8 gold ingots) plus whatever it took to trade them out plus time and effort plus 5 iron ingots for the minecart that each villager was in. = 10,000 meebles . I would like a refund for 1,400,000 meebles. If I cannot be refunded the 1.4 million then I would like my $80.00 US donation returned as every way to make money on this server is being curtailed.

HazTheMan99 likes this.
  2. funkyrainbows

funkyrainbows Double Rainbow

Meepcraft don't offer refunds for this stuff sorry. As for the donation, charge back, you get perm banned and (I presume) you get the money back.

3. MaxximusDavid

MaxximusDavid Well-Known Meeper

Yeah..... about that one time error.

Its amazing how some individuals who always seem to have an inside edge villagers were not in a spawned chunck and deleted.

I have now come to the conclusion that this is how Meep goes. Kinda sad how some get the advantage, while others are left out to dry.

HazTheMan99 likes this.
  4. halo2042

halo2042 Popular Meeper

They won't give you 1.4 mil or 80$ it sucks they got deleted but that happens on almost every fix..

5. PuckMiner

PuckMiner Celebrity Meeper

This is denied. I am sorry for your loss however I can't refund them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.