1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Lordusan ban info

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by lordusan, Jan 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordusan

lordusan The true #DarkKnight

I would like to know why I am banned-- it just says that i committed minor towny theft-- what did i steal? from whom?

2. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

3. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

4. lordusan

lordusan The true #DarkKnight

i believe that this "stuff" that i stole from her was in an unowned plot that she claimed without my permission

5. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

I will investigate this a bit further.

6. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

After looking into a bit more, it appears that your story adds up. The plots had been abandoned by a previous owner, and, without permission, they were claimed by the player reporting the theft. For this reason, I am going to accept this appeal.

However, that does not come without a warning. You did not handle the situation well. When a player claims a plot without permission, rather than taking the stuff, file a modreq, and have us handle it. Also, because you did break a rule, we ask that you please return the items to the player who claimed the plot.

Let this be a lesson to you, lordusan. What many mayors do in order to avoid a conflict like this is set the default price of plots to a ridiculous amount of money, such as 100 million meebles, to avoid people from claiming plots without permission. Please consider doing this next time in order to avoid another issue like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.